What's new

Best Healer Abyssal?

Kazeal

Hi all,

I'm relatively new, sorry if this has already been covered elsewhere. What seems to be the best abyssal skill for a healer (typically running Cleric, Caretaker, Soothsayer, and Daggerspell for damage)? I've read over all of them and I wasn't terribly impressed with Vitalism and Songcraft abyssals. Any advice?

Vitalism abyssal is pretty much must have for any healer as it gives you both petrify and massive in combat AoE res.

Petrify is absolutely OP in small group encounters and is still strong in raid v raid, and aoe res is very strong in raid v raid pvp so I have no idea why you think vitalism abyssal is poor.

Vitalism abyssal is pretty much must have for any healer as it gives you both petrify and massive in combat AoE res.

Petrify is absolutely OP in small group encounters and is still strong in raid v raid, and aoe res is very strong in raid v raid pvp so I have no idea why you think vitalism abyssal is poor.

The guides I read did not make it sound so good. Thank you for such a clear answer, you make the decision easy!

Back