What's new

Can we please do something about land?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gonna quote one rule:
12. Don't attempt to police other people's grammar.
Your fellow community members may not possess equal language skills. Please don't shame others for how they express themselves here in the community.
and thats just one.
https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2/

i mean, please stop with the insults, stay on topic atleast...

I don't see why more housing area can't be opened up.
there was talk about that, but it never got anywhere. People were expecting something from Whalesong, but I mean it's not huge chunk of land so.... Need to search forums on replies :D But the gist of it was that making housing areas, needed flat land, no mobs etc... I mean can we expect a custom made housing area? I dunno... devs need to answer that :D

@Nyk and @Flipsy you both need to stop or I'll have to close this thread.

Not much of a threat. This kind of thread pops up regularly, and the same answer keeps coming from it. Not sure why it's made it this far without the usual "nothing will be done because nothing should be done" and the thread gets locked anyway.

Not much of a threat. This kind of thread pops up regularly, and the same answer keeps coming from it. Not sure why it's made it this far without the usual "nothing will be done because nothing should be done" and the thread gets locked anyway.

is no reason to insult someone tho.

is no reason to insult someone tho.

At this point, the person I was "insulting" was making a useless comment towards this topic, then utilizing poor logical skills in order to make a statement that made no sense to the subject at hand by underhandedly calling me out on a logical flaw with no proof it existed. My "insult" was pointing out they had no proof to back up what they had said. The guy calls people ignorant and greedy multiple times in this thread and no one says a thing at all, but the minute I point out the guy has a clear problem with logic (especially after he insults me with nothing to go along with anything he said), people want to white knight against ME? Pick your battles equally FFS

If someone says "it takes 2-3 hours to make 1500g" and someone else comes along and says "it costs twice that much to buy something", but then doesn't immediately understand that by their logic that means it will take twice as long to do the same thing said (I.E. something costing 3000g means it'll take 4-6 hours by the same exact logic) then me pointing out they have poor reading comprehension and math skills isn't an insult, it's me making an observation. The "insult" I made was a simile to the situation. But go ahead, berate me and not the guy calling half this thread ignorant and greedy while contributing nothing to the topic.

At this point, the person I was "insulting" was making a useless comment towards this topic, then utilizing poor logical skills in order to make a statement that made no sense to the subject at hand by underhandedly calling me out on a logical flaw with no proof it existed. My "insult" was pointing out they had no proof to back up what they had said. The guy calls people ignorant and greedy multiple times in this thread and no one says a thing at all, but the minute I point out the guy has a clear problem with logic (especially after he insults me with nothing to go along with anything he said), people want to white knight against ME? Pick your battles equally FFS

no your insult had to do with his skill of math and english; the way you phrased that he had no proof. you could've approached it differently, but thats a different topic not needed for this thread. have a nice day!

no your insult had to do with his skill of math and english; the way you phrased that he had no proof. you could've approached it differently, but thats a different topic not needed for this thread. have a nice day!

If someone says "it takes 2-3 hours to make 1500g" and someone else comes along and says "it costs twice that much to buy something", but then doesn't immediately understand that by their logic that means it will take twice as long to do the same thing said (I.E. something costing 3000g means it'll take 4-6 hours by the same exact logic) then me pointing out they have poor reading comprehension and math skills isn't an insult, it's me making an observation. The "insult" I made was a simile to the situation. But go ahead, berate me and not the guy calling half this thread ignorant and greedy while contributing nothing to the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back