What's new

cant claim lvl 52 gift

Cypresshigh1

hello im here cuz well i cant seem to claim my gifts from the account pannle i hit lvl 52 i chose my charictor click the button and it errors

Hi!

If you just hit level 52 you can't receive the Appreciation Gift. But, you can receive a Support Pack. There are 2 ways to receive it - donate and request through the website or if you never donated, request it through Discord.
You can find all the details HERE.

well i cant do it through discord as it wants me to verify my account in your discord server but i cant as i dont own a mobile phone

well i cant do it through discord as it wants me to verify my account in your discord server but i cant as i dont own a mobile phone
For such case we added two ways to receive this Support Pack, so if player can't use or doesn't like one way, he could use another.

but while trying the "SEnd Gift" from the site we get an error :(
Please carefully check my post above. To request a support pack through website you need to donate. Otherwise, if you never donated, you can register in Discord and request it through Discord.

Please carefully check my post above. To request a support pack through website you need to donate. Otherwise, if you never donated, you can register in Discord and request it through Discord.
i found what the problem is. My account was created in october 2018 , i did not realise that ,
because i did create the account back then, but created my character and statrted playing in march 2019. So i am screwed. my bad sorry for bothering you with bs

Back