What's new

Click play on client and it closes

MindWorx

I've reinstalled the game 5 times using torrent and exe file. I've uninstalled DX and reinstalled all versions. I changed the config files to point at each DX and hit repair. I turned off antivirus and firewall, and or added exceptions to firewall. Every time I hit play the client just closes. I'm out of things to try. Theres no processes running in the background either.
Anyone else have this issue and or can help me with it. I played for 3 hours yesterday my first account here and I was loving it.

Please Help,
Thanks

I tried to use a vpn as well but no success.

I click the play button and a black box appears behind the launcher for about 15 seconds, then everything just closes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fixed it, two things. my router is a MOFI and it was locking the client, and my Malware fighter which I thought was off, was still running in the background processes. turned them both off and open and walah.
Now I'm just lagging really bad. but glad to be in game, ty for looking into this for me.

Hope this helps someone else maybe....
Thanks again

Good news. Try to switch to another DirectX (you can use either 9 or 11) for game to go smoother. SDD is also recommended.

That was a player's decision to post his IP here. It has already been removed but that doesn't mean that the whole thread needs to be removed as it cn be useful for other players.

Back