What's new

Community Centers and you!

Aumdaydar

After an arduous ordeal (and TONS of gold and Taxes) with trying to figure out how to maximize my residential tokens to help build the community centers faster. I decided to make a quick guide people can go to and with a glance figure out what they want to know.

Below are a list of things you can buy at each community center, given they are rank 2 or 3. Inside the parenthesis is what you need to complete the community center daily for that area and the area's are located under the items and daily materials.

3.0 Patch notes about the community centers and how to qualify:
  • Residents (as defined as owning a house with a teleport memory location) of a southern zone can interact with their community center on a regular basis to perform various contribution tasks. It’s possible to be a resident of multiple zones and level 30+ is required to participate in resident quests.
It is possible to be a resident at multiple locations, be advised that owning a house with a teleport location in Villanelle AND Silent Forest will only yield 1 residential token. Example: If you do own 2 houses, 1 in each location, and you do the Villanelle community center daily. You will not be able to do the Silent Forest one, because they are the same quest. The best way to do this is to diversify your land holdings through out multiple zones that do not match each others quests.

Arrow of Judgement (100 Archeum Dust)
Ynystere, Cinderstone Moor

Plants (100 Bait Worms)
Villanelle, Silent Forest, Rokhala Mountains, Karkasse, Gwenoid, Ahnimar

Trade Packs (100 Dried Flowers)
Hasla, Perinoor, Two Crowns, White Arden

Crafting (100 Medicinal)
Falcorth, Rookbourne, Windscour, Halcyona, Hellswamp, Sanddeep, Marianople

Vehicle (30 Lumber)
Arcum Iris, Tigerspine, Aubre Cradle, Airian Rock

Ship (30 Lumber)
Solis Headlands, Mahadevi, Sunbite Wilds, Solzreed, Lilyut Hills, Dewstone Plains

These are the taxation rates that apply to this server, as far as i know.
  • Characters who own 1-2 building will be charged the base amount of tax per structure for a 0% increase.
  • Characters who own 3 buildings will now be charged 100% tax instead of 50%.
  • Characters who own 4 buildings will now be charged 150% tax instead of 100%.
  • Characters who own 5 buildings will now be charged 200% tax instead of 150%.
  • Characters who own 6 buildings will now be charged 250% tax instead of 200%.
  • Characters who own 7 buildings will now be charged 400% tax instead of 250%.
  • Characters who own 8-10 buildings will now be charged 500% tax instead of 300%, 350%, and 400% respectively.
Houses that yield Resident Tokens. (1 per home).
  • Apothycary (Manor, Townhouse or Chalet)
  • Armorers (Manor, Townhouse or Chalet)
  • Tradesman (Manor, Townhouse or Chalet)
  • Miners Thatch
  • Harvesters Thatch
  • Ranchers Thatch
With 1 of each of these houses, as long as they are strategically located, you can look to getting a maximum of 10 Residential Tokens per day (11 if you include doing the Dust Dealer from Yny or Cinder which is illadvised).

NOTE: Each house gives 2 different quests. F is a material quest that will yield a gilda star and some gold. G is a quest that will yield the residential token and some vocation. Each house will give you the G quest, but only 3 of the houses will give the F quest. Worms, Earthmana Leaves and Fertilizer. Once you have accepted those 3 quests, none of the other houses will give them to you.

Housing Task Jar Quests for each home.
  • Apothecary - Calling all Gardeners = 20 Medicinal Powders / 20 Orchard Puree
  • Armorers - Calling all Blacksmiths = 20 Iron Ingot
  • Tradesman - Calling all Merchants = 10 Trimmed Meat / 10 Orchard Puree / 10 Ground Spices / 10 Chopped Produce / 10 Dried Flowers
  • Miners - Calling all Miners = 20 Raw Stone
  • Harvesters - Backward Roll = 20 Hay Bale
  • Ranchers - Calling all Ranchers = 30 Trimmed Meat
Rewards Per Queset: 1375 xp, 5 gold, 500 vocation, 1 gilda star, 1 resident token

Quests that are shared throughout all 6 upgraded houses.
  • Blue Salt Request: Fresh Fertilizer - 10 Fertilizer
  • Blue Salt Request: Bait Worms - 100 Bait Worms
  • Blue Salt Request: Earthmana - 15 Earthmana Leaf
Rewards Per Quest: 1375 xp, 5 gold, 500 vocation, 1 gilda star

To sum up these houses. If you own all 6 different types of houses you can get a total of 9 Quests and 6 residential tokens. You can get an additional 4 more residential tokens by doing the 4 dailies in the specified zones listed above this section of the post for a total of 10 Residential Tokens per day.

This is what i do every morning:

I do all the quests associated to each house and 3 out of the 4 residential quests, i do NOT do Cinder or Yny the 100 moonlight archeum dust required for that quest (at the moment) would cost 50g per day and is not worth it. After i get all 10 residential tokens i take them to which ever zone i am working on at the time, right now it's Rokhala (i already started there before learning all the stuff in this guide).

My goal is to start feeding Falcorth (when rokhala pays out in a couple days), since getting that zone to level 3 will yield a better community center for everyone vs Rokhala's watermelons.

I really hope this helps some people figure out what to do and where to go. I would love to see these community center's hitting rank 3 a lot faster than they are atm.

Last edited:
Trade Packs
Hasla, Perinoor, Two Crowns, White Arden

100 Dried Flowers for the quest if you wana add that.

And maybe worth mentioning the upgraded houses all have a diff quests that gives you a token (plus 5g and 1 gilda) daily. So if you have a miner house and a rancher one, you can do both quest daily and get 2 tokens.
And you can use your token in any community center you are a resident in, doesnt matter how/where you got it.

And on a personal note, screw cinder and yny resident quest. Sucks, its expensive, no one does it and its no wonder those 2 take forever to get to rank 3. lol

100 Dried Flowers for the quest if you wana add that.l

Thanks will update with the other stuff you mentioned as well.

Will get the exact amounts for each quest on each house in the morning and update the guide with exact details. Thanks for the info ! =D

Last edited:
Back