What's new

< Costume wars ! >

Would you like to see costumes added in RNG Boxes ,or purchasable via credits?

• Boxes please, we need them to be rare.

Votes: 24 9.8%
  • Credits please, i will buy it like that.

Votes: 222 90.2%

• Total voters
Not entirely sure about that, but it is very possible that all costumes can be added even now, with others eventually being added by february anyhow.
In 3.0 they added changes to transparency effects on character models and new costumes. I think any costume beyond 3.0 will be incompatible or have messed up looking textures.

THIS ONE
Fireblack Dragonslayer
FireBlackFront2.jpg

FireBlackClose.jpg

1. Final Whisper Raiment/Careless Whisper Raiment (pretty please)
2. Lotusmist
3. Summer Racer's Swimwear

ar2.jpg
ar3.jpg

15035826_216061195472065_5448811874978103296_n.jpg
Graceful_Lotus_blog.jpg

AA_mtx_swimsuit_blog_EN03.jpg

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows, the Lordly Iceraven robes are already available in the game as a craftable costume. I'm pretty sure the design is 100 gilda stars, and as for the mats, if you bought them all straight from the AH, it would cost you about 6.2k gold. Hope this helps!

These are my favourite ones:
1) Dragon Cultist
2) Fae Yata (that cheeky smile is 10/10)
3) Final Whisper Raiment
4) Legendary Assassin
5) Owl Post Uniform
6) Firebreath Dragonslayer (leather RD costume)
even though the RD costume is in the game and obtainable, getting all those mats is bloody hard. it's the one costume i've always wanted but never found a way to get it. wish there was an easier way.

I’d like to see extraction Alembics added.

For those of us with upgraded costumes, we are forced to override an image and lose a costume if we want to image a different one on.
This can be the loss of thousands of gold sometimes if we ever want to change the image.

I’ve already had to override two different costumes, one being a library costume.

Back