What's new

Donations! Important!

Appreciate the transparency of the current circumstance, that is definite step forward from trion who keeps the playerbase in the shadows.

Appreciate the facilitation for the game :)

Here's an idea: whenever the "donations" are disabled, make cash shop items available directly for gold.

Well its not completely disabled, you just have to do it through cryptocurrencies. Instead of going to Pixelcard, you just buy a portion of a crypto coin and plug it into Shadowcard.

Is there any way to purchase cryptocurrency without having to connect it to a bank account? Like paying with PayPal or such.

Is there any way to purchase cryptocurrency without having to connect it to a bank account? Like paying with PayPal or such.
You can always go to trader websites. I usually buy my BTC from the Hack Forums. Just make sure to buy from someone with a high reputation or use a trusted middleman.

The reason a company doesn't accept PayPal is because charge backs are too easy to make and also win as the customer, where as cryptocurrency once you spend it then it's gone. No charge backs possible.

It's not a bad idea to convert some of your FIAT into crypto anyways due to the nature that FIAT (EUR/USD) is inflationary meaning it gets worth less every year. Most crypto's on the other hand are deflationary (Bitcoin Total Supply: 21 million coins) and no more will ever be mined so it's up to you, but in general it's a win-win situation to get some crypto on the dips.

The reason a company doesn't accept PayPal is because charge backs are too easy to make and also win as the customer, where as cryptocurrency once you spend it then it's gone. No charge backs possible.

It's not a bad idea to convert some of your FIAT into crypto anyways due to the nature that FIAT (EUR/USD) is inflationary meaning it gets worth less every year. Most crypto's on the other hand are deflationary (Bitcoin Total Supply: 21 million coins) and no more will ever be mined so it's up to you, but in general it's a win-win situation to get some crypto on the dips.

Yea, the problem with Crypto is that people do not trust the volatility due to the finite amount of resources. However, if you plan to immediately buy credits once you purchase bitcoin, you won't need to worry about having your balance impede.

Let's not argue with the administration!
They need on the contrary to wish good luck in their hard battle against big companies!
They are trying for us, so let's support them!
AVE ArcheRage!

So.. anyone wants to make guide on how to buy credits now ? cuz i have no idea about the whole bitcoin bullshit LOL.

Last edited:
So basically it is only disabled for normal people who don't regularly buy illegal drugs over the internet.

Well essentially you can still buy things in the cash shop for gold by buying credits from others, similar to what you were originally asking. See below:
Here's an idea: whenever the "donations" are disabled, make cash shop items available directly for gold.

You might not want to set up a trader account, but others will and there will still be access to new credit being added to the game, unlike the last shutdown where there were no options at all. Once the account is set up, it will probably be about the same amount of steps with the complicated Pixelcard -> Shadowcard -> In game credit method we previously dealt with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
buy btc/eth here and we both get 10$ free
doesn't change much really, it's easy to buy cryptos

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in the USA, and I can vouch for coinbase, it is safe to use and it would be a good option for anyone not sure how to use/get crypto currency. It supports both bitcoin and eth.

Back