What's new

Donations! Important!

Can't blame them for not wanting to use Paypal. Some of the biggest whales here, spend like crazy, quit, then charge back everything they spent *cough cough* I'm Gay *cough cough*

This, people abuse chargebacks a lot.

I like the shift to crypto. It will teach people how to be responsible with their money again.

Also a good time for people to learn while it's gaining mainstream adoption.

Just my opinion here:
- I think more people could donate depending on how simple the process is.

I also totally understand that this "issue" is totally not related with administration and I'm sure they are trying their best and they will show us a solution fast : )

Best Regards.

and for those who have already paid the Pixel Game Card and have credit standing? How do I keep this up?

Can not return with the purchase in just 1 week? to not generate losses for players who already buy the Card?

Against companies and identities it's not as simple, and paypal accounts can simply get locked over fake disputes.
Specially since it's payments and not sending money as friends & family .
You have to consider that most PS don't pull enough of the playerbase away from the retail version for the company to bother taking legal action (unless you have activision in your name *cough* blizzard *cough*). Very good reason why they operated the RU version of the server was because by the RU playerbase the RU publisher didn't do bad by them. From the very launch of AA NA Trion has done nothing short but show just how bad a publisher/developer relationship and how far incompetence/greed/censorship and SJW a single company can be. There are more people running around in Archerage NA than any retail server outside of Conviction only because its where all the current playerbase transferred to. They lost a LOT of potential suckers and its hurting them financially enough to take action. All they're actions do is make whats left of their playerbase's faith to fester further as they company prioritizes spending money to close down a PS instead of fixing their game.

Maybe when you get it figured out make credits alittle more cheaper >.< peez... i love the server and I Will buy them. Just budget wise it’s alittle hard. Prob won’t happen but doesn’t hurt to ask >.< ❤️ Hope y’all figure this out.

That's weird, as i've played endless private servers of other MMO's and all were supported by paypal/psf and never seen this before.
Hopefully there's a way arround it, even if you add some sorts of banking for people who use like MBWay virtual cards and such , that would still allow to donate on time without issues .
Others companies dont spent so much effort on shut down a server as Trion is doing against RAGE project.

Stop trying to make a profit off of a game you didn't create, simple. Make donations just that donations, if people really do love this server as much as they say im sure they will donate without expecting anything in return besides this server staying up. I hate Trion as much as the next guy and I don't think attacking this server will do anything to help them. Its not like if they actually do close this server that everyone here will all of a sudden go back to there trash server. If Trion is really going after you guys hard its not helping your cause having a for profit cash shop and upgrading the server to 3.0 might give them more of a reason to come at Archerage.

Stop trying to make a profit off of a game you didn't create, simple. Make donations just that donations, if people really do love this server as much as they say im sure they will donate without expecting anything in return besides this server staying up. I hate Trion as much as the next guy and I don't think attacking this server will do anything to help them. Its not like if they actually do close this server that everyone here will all of a sudden go back to there trash server. If Trion is really going after you guys hard its not helping your cause having a for profit cash shop and upgrading the server to 3.0 might give them more of a reason to come at Archerage.
I've read stupid shit before but not as stupid as this

@Sparkle I didn't read any other posts but you guys should put some on the auction house for the price they were pre-donation crashing so that the prices don't influx and ruin the economy. The people who bought all the credits out will lose but the overall community should be fine with it. Yeah you guys may lose some money from it but its better than the entire market crashing again like it did

@Sparkle I didn't read any other posts but you guys should put some on the auction house for the price they were pre-donation crashing so that the prices don't influx and ruin the economy. The people who bought all the credits out will lose but the overall community should be fine with it. Yeah you guys may lose some money from it but its better than the entire market crashing again like it did

It won't crash too hard... you can still buy credits.

While the donations are not gone, the supply will more then likely drastically shrink creating more of a demand. Thus making the P2W Cash => Gold conversion higher. This is overall a bad thing in my opinion as the higher the p2w the less fun this game gets when you play it endgame.

In my opinion the economy never died last time, it will not this time. Some things, especially cash shop only things will skyrocket in price though as people cash in their credits for gold. I would not be surprised to see 2k credits start selling for 800-1200 gold instead of 500-700 in a few days.

Back