What's new

Donations! Important!

But Trino is not Blizzard and WoW cash shop is not AA cash shop.
- more real advantages in "credit" shop of AA
- smaller playerbase in AA

This "private" server kick Trino in very sensitive area. They lose many active players in the main milking area (NA region). Trino was less active when this team cut out players of the russian AA server.

Where are you from?

Valkyrie and Elysium have been using the exact same Paypal address for years, and Elysium turned into the biggest WoW private server in history (as a successor of previously biggest Nostalrius, which also used Paypal without "getting reported"), so it seems that there's something else at play here.

I bet its because WoW still made tons of money throughout that to the point where it wasn't much of a factor. I'm pretty certain Trion has been seeing a drop in players and possibly revenue and now they have something to attack and blame rather than their own business practices and lack of ability to get XL to fix things.

don't worry about this. Cryptocurrency is just as good as money if not better. As a matter of fact, I think it is the future of online currency. Instead of paying $10 for 2200 credits, you just have to convert that $10 to Cryptocurrency first and then pay with that to get your 2200 credits. As long as you make that purchase immediately after you convert, it's the same thing as before, nothing changes.

So stop making a big deal out of this (not even sure why gold prices increase because of this - people need to be more educated or do a little more research on what exactly is Cryptocurrency).

Valkyrie and Elysium have been using the exact same Paypal address for years, and Elysium turned into the biggest WoW private server in history (as a successor of previously biggest Nostalrius, which also used Paypal without "getting reported"), so it seems that there's something else at play here.

I don't know anything about those servers but weren't they eventually shut down? Maybe it didn't used to be that way but I'm pretty confident it is now. Paypal literally has a page set up to report people for "anything related to copyright infringement at all". I mean it's not even vague. How long that has been up I don't know. I seriously doubt this would be a solution.

In terms of gameplay and state of the game currently I feel the server is extremely healthy. The only hiccups currently have been ways to donate. Why not switch up form the norm and instead of battling ways for direct input of donations, spend the holidays gifting out a 100 dollars worth of credits each box week when no easy route to donations are possible. One thing Trion never did understand was people just wanted to play the game and buy the latest trinkets and toy items for the most part. They also spent heaps for the entertainment value of those items. Every week I am sure you have received a good sum for the rotations of new content. Beat Trion by shelling out some serious Christmas gifts for a week or two till another permanent source is found. Will it mess with the economy? Not really, when a playing field is leveled it will indeed stay leveled. It will allow those who want items to be able to have a chance to roll them out of the chests, buy Christmas lights and so forth and just continue playing till a permanent fix is in place. It costs nothing, wastes nothing and relieves a lot of stress on your forum moderators at the same time.

its not possible to go back to how donations were before? when it was only PixelGameCard? i didnt understand why shadowcard was even added.

its not possible to go back to how donations were before? when it was only PixelGameCard? i didnt understand why shadowcard was even added.
Both of those were not secure enough for the private server. Administration is working on stable solutions as we speak, it is their priority.
Crypto guide should be up soon in the meantime.

Both of those were not secure enough for the private server. Administration is working on stable solutions as we speak, it is their priority.
Crypto guide should be up soon in the meantime.
Do u think they will be able to find solution before xmas at least? <:
I was gonna try the whole crypto thingy but it seems too complicated and long.

Trion legal team is stoping these service providers from working with AR. Shadowcard was basically a middleman to facilitate donations after the first time it went down.

wow cant beleive they get rid of using pixel game card to buy shadow card guess some of us cant no longer donate.

Hi
Use these links for the guides please
https://99bitcoins.com/guide-buy-ether-ethereum/
https://coincentral.com/how-to-buy-ethereum/
https://ethereumprice.org/how-to-buy-ethereum/

Preferably ethereum!
And while taking the time to complete the verification process, consider that things will go smoother after.

This is not the final solution, ofc there will be something more user-friendly implemented for the donations.
We will also either extend or return the event/items you might had missed as soon as the new donation system is in place :)

Good luck and have fun Adventurers

Hi
Use these links for the guides please
https://99bitcoins.com/guide-buy-ether-ethereum/
https://coincentral.com/how-to-buy-ethereum/
Preferably ethereum!
And while taking the time to complete the verification process, consider that things will go smoother after.

This is not the final solution, ofc there will be something more user-friendly implemented for the donations.
We will also either extend or return the event/items you might had missed as soon as the new donation system is in place :)

Good luck and have fun Adventurers

The only problem I see with this is we're getting charged a transaction fee for buying Ethereum or any other crypto. So we end up spending more money doing it this way.

Here's my suggestion: can we increase the amount of credits received through donation to offset the transaction fee? So for example if $10 worth is 2200 credits, how about increase that to 3000 credits or something along that line. At least until a better donation system is implemented. I think that's pretty fair and can be easily controlled on your end.

The only problem I see with this is we're getting charged a transaction fee for buying Ethereum or any other crypto. So we end up spending more money doing it this way.

Here's my suggestion: can we increase the amount of credits received through donation to offset the transaction fee? So for example if $10 worth is 2200 credits, how about increase that to 3000 credits or something along that line. At least until a better donation system is implemented. I think that's pretty fair and can be easily controlled on your end.

Fair enough, i will check it out.

I wont be donating any more ..... They should be easy to do .. Something i want to do.

Messing around on multiple different sites, swapping currency into different currency. Is not fun, easy, simple, quick or something i want to do. It is infact a ball ache and a pain.

Back