What's new

Easier Way To Donate Method

Any update on this? Just bought a PG card and not sure if I should use the site.
Still nothing after over 7 hours here for me and when I check Pixel card it says that the card is still available. I am leaving for vacation for the next week and a half so let's hope it is done when I get back.

Still nothing after over 7 hours here for me and when I check Pixel card it says that the card is still available. I am leaving for vacation for the next week and a half so let's hope it is done when I get back.

I bought a Pixel Card via SuperRewards with PayPal and I was a little spooked because I heard bad things about SuperRewards. After a few hours I got my Pixel Card code and used the site to exchange. I woke up today and it was successfully exchange and I got my credits.

PayPal is the best method of payment to add that extra layer of protection.

I've used pixel(?) before on other private game servers with a fair amount of success. I'm not so certain about the current suggested method, though.

It is still working, thank you so much :) I hope with this donation i can support the server, even though it is not a large amount, thank you for your hard works dear GMs \o\

I cant seem to get pass the captcha on this sight https://www.archex.su/ when trying to sign up I've tried several ways of the number but no luck
ea342e089b00e16742b894c7cd1d60a9.png

https://gyazo.com/ea342e089b00e16742b894c7cd1d60a9

I did use Bitpanda and bought ETH ,then ordered a shadowcard and did send the ETH to the code. I did this several times now and it allways worked. Can recommend Bitpanda&Shadowcard (it takes a few minutes,up to 30 minutes, till the transaction has arrived at shadowcard,but it works!. Just you know ,the registration process of Bitpanda is a bit "strange". They lead you to another companie called ID something ,i did need to install a app on my phone and i did videochat with a guy to confirm my person. Also he did want to take photos of my ID card. I was a bit concerned but so far everything did work fine,its also a germany company. I think i read something that they have limited options for none german customers for buying,check this before,i had no trouble as i am german.

Pixel game card company just dropped Paypal, aaaaand replaced it with Skrill. Literally, they dropped PayPal today since I charged $50 through them this morning. Do a google search on Skrill, the results are.....scary. Don't trust them with squat, I just tried paying $20 with them and they took my card information then sent me to another page requesting pretty much ALL of my personal information(SSN, checking and routing numbers for bank, address, full social, ect.) to sign me up with a protection service.

This method can be considered quite dead if you intend to make direct payments from your bank account. Haven't tried using subway cards yet on Pixel Game Card service, I'll post my results later when I try that.

Edit: Tried a subway card I bought at the grocery store, worked just fine. Also PayPal is available again as a payment option.

Last edited:
I have been waiting around 2 hours and all i get is this message. any help?

That's probably your payment method denying the purchase because they think it's suspicious.

When that happened to me, I got a text from my bank. So check with whatever you're using.

You also have to consider the time zone many players have there transactions go through within minutes because there purchase lines up with the time zone of player made method.

Back