What's new

Ezi buff and figureheads swapping

I'm just gonna say everyone should stop crying we all use stupid meme tactics to get the upper hand in fights both sides are fucking guilty. A small group started jumping to space now it's a large group. One person drops a dry dock now alot if people are carrying clipper designs to try to dry dock. We start using ez lights from boats we destroy to hot swap figureheads. So just fight fire with fire 4head. And I'm pretty sure most of the people in pirate or nation abused these tactics on live so why be a fucking hypocrite and cry here becuase you disnt think of it first. So just make some raging lion figure heads and come at us dont cry like a bitch adapt and overcome

I'm just gonna say everyone should stop crying we all use stupid meme tactics to get the upper hand in fights both sides are fucking guilty. A small group started jumping to space now it's a large group. One person drops a dry dock now alot if people are carrying clipper designs to try to dry dock. We start using ez lights from boats we destroy to hot swap figureheads. So just fight fire with fire 4head. And I'm pretty sure most of the people in pirate or nation abused these tactics on live so why be a fucking hypocrite and cry here becuase you disnt think of it first. So just make some raging lion figure heads and come at us dont cry like a bitch adapt and overcome
Obviously we're at a major disadvantage when you have your full nation on one boat, it's not as simple as making some figureheads and obtain Ezi buff.

I think removing buff when taken damage is not an ideal fix.
If I'm in boat v boat situation and I want to switch my cannons side after hitting an Ezi's I should be allowed to do that.

The situation where this can be taken advantage of is very limited and very rare.
Yes it happened the other day but it rarely lines up the way it did that day.

Wrong because people were using it since day 1 and nobody complained since it's extremely easy to stop and isn't cheesy or unhealthy. If you were here since day 1 you'd know.

I was here since launch. Didn't join PvP really till I joined 10b in April and during the entire time since it was never a problem until certain people rejoined the server and thus evolved the PvP into what it is now where its widely used. You don't see us climbing into a diaper and grabbing our pacifiers over it though do you? Keep spouting shit tho Shay its entertaining.

I was here since launch. Didn't join PvP really till I joined 10b in April and during the entire time since it was never a problem until certain people rejoined the server and thus evolved the PvP into what it is now where its widely used. You don't see us climbing into a diaper and grabbing our pacifiers over it though do you? Keep spouting shit tho Shay its entertaining.
I mean, yeah I do see you guys do that quite a bit. But still, widely off-topic so I'm done replying to you about other things.

98a107a09ef5a34136def4d3607d71fb.png

You guys are aware of how broken the "mechanic" is as you laugh about it after doing it. Already have an Enoan as an advantage and just rely on bumper boats to win.

• Buff gets removed as soon as ship receives any damage. is my vote

It's fine and it's not a problem or abuse.. leave it as is.
If you are going to regulate this, you'll really have to regulate everything else people are talking about in this thread as well.

Obviously we're at a major disadvantage when you have your full nation on one boat, it's not as simple as making some figureheads and obtain Ezi buff.
Then make an Enoan...? If the root of your problem is that we have enoans and you have none then that's not really relevant to the topic on hand.

Recently we received the complaints on the abuse of the game mechanics by constant swapping of figureheads that is possible under that buff.

We want to know what players think about it:
  • That's fine and that's not a problem or abuse.
  • No, something needs to be done with it.

If something needs to be done, what do you suggest?
  • Remove the possibility to change ship equipment under ezi buff.
  • Reduce buff duration from 45 sec to 15 sec.
  • Buff gets removed as soon as ship receives any damage.
  • You have another idea (don't suggest adding cooldown as it will not be technically possible).
I think it would be good to have some clearly defined rules / boundaries based on community input for things such as but not limited to: drydocking, water mount macros, ezi's buff component swapping, etc. As of right now, players from both the player nation and pirate faction are attempting to find dirt on the other side and get each other banned under technicalities. It's not very fun to participate in endgame PVP when you have to constantly be worried about being reported by the other side and/or banned for doing something that may or may not be against the server rules due to lack of information.

Realistically, the only way to kill Leviathan is with a figurehead component swap. Figurehead swapping was not bannable on live, it was widely known that Disaster, TCF, Omen, and various other guilds were able to achieve Leviathan kills through the use of this mechanic, whether intended or not. In conclusion, if you remove this mechanic, any chance of a Leviathan kill ever occurring on your server will go out the window.

Then make an Enoan...? If the root of your problem is that we have enoans and you have none then that's not really relevant to the topic on hand.
You should just tell everyone in the 3.5 erenor nerf-discussion to make legendary+ erenor weapons as a solution, great advice dude, thanks!

This seems like a specific group of people spurging out inorder to get something changed because they had it used against them and lost and are unhappy. The ability to swap figureheads using a ezi light is such a rare opportunity that is easy countered just by keeping your boat moving. To even use the figurehead you have to be within 12m of the enemy boat.The figurehead also requires the person with the figurehead to be facing dead on at the enemy boat and a person on the figurehead to shoot it. This is a mechanic that has been around since live and was never a issue there until a similar situation (disaster cried cause 10 close friends used it to almost kill levi)/ Which burning bosses on this server with ezilight swapping isn't allowed already. To which the rules were not changed and it was still allowed.
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?337241-Ezi-s-Light-Buff-and-Figureheads

I think it would be good to have some clearly defined rules / boundaries based on community input for things such as but not limited to: drydocking, water mount macros, ezi's buff component swapping, etc. As of right now, players from both the player nation and pirate faction are attempting to find dirt on the other side and get each other banned under technicalities. It's not very fun to participate in endgame PVP when you have to constantly be worried about being reported by the other side and/or banned for doing something that may or may not be against the server rules due to lack of information.

Realistically, the only way to kill Leviathan is with a figurehead component swap. Figurehead swapping was not bannable on live, it was widely known that Disaster, TCF, Omen, and various other guilds were able to achieve Leviathan kills through the use of this mechanic, whether intended or not. In conclusion, if you remove this mechanic, any chance of a Leviathan kill ever occurring on your server will go out the window.
Using the exploit/mechanic against pve mobs is against the rules and will result in the group using it permanently banned.
People already queationed the eligibility to use such a thing on the bosses and have been warned.

You should just tell everyone in the 3.5 erenor nerf-discussion to make legendary+ erenor weapons as a solution, great advice dude, thanks!
It's pretty clear you haven't read the 3.5 erenor discussion at all, I'd suggest you stop bringing irrelevant things into the thread because it's diluting the actual discussion here. If you want to talk about Erenor, go to the 3.5 thread.

As proven tonight, pn was unable to abuse the mechanic and they lost within an hour, not surprised.
This post is very telling of your intentions. The purpose of this thread is to have a genuine discussion into game mechanics and what is / isn't allowed in pvp, not be a matter of who is and isn't winning.

Back