What's new

Fiend's kneel bug. (GM PATCH NEEDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get off my post people, i didnt ask this bug report question to you, i asked specifically for GM input. I dont care about your statements or input. Thanks.
There is a forum specifically for that called the Reports & Ban Appeals where no one can see it except the Admins. Repost this thread there.

This is definitely not just him. I have had this problem for awhile. And I know for a fact that it is the fiend. I can play on any of my other builds and NEVER DC. Once I summon a fiend though it is like I started a 10 minute timer to get DCed. It is also only the fiend that does this. Other pets don't make me crash at all.

I get Dcd in arena every few minutes mid match, losing my score and putting me on a 15 minute cooldown. Gamebreaking. Fiend is broken, needs a hotfix.

I get Dcd in arena every few minutes mid match, losing my score and putting me on a 15 minute cooldown. Gamebreaking. Fiend is broken, needs a hotfix.

To be fair, the using the fiend in arena is kinda poopy. Its obviously an option you can freely take if you choose but you are taking a 1v1 into a 1v2 or a 3v3 into a 3v4.

So maybe this is the arena fiend nerf we wanted on official servers???

You and your fiend pet - Vs. - Me and the DC you are about to get lol

The fiend might have implications becouse of its 5min timer if i recall. But players have used them on live since forever ,especially combined with occultism, and it is a known pvp strategy.
While it is arguable as to why Disconnect might happen, Arenas and dungeons as instances are known to cause crashes, and this issue could be looked into as it relates to few other threads.
@Sparkle please respond when able

I had another issue, using the fiend would crash me evert 20 ish minutes or every 2-3 arenas. This kills my ELO and then on top of that, it worsened over time, eventually crashing me every time i tried to que. I did 2 fresh installs so far and going, this is a major issue / possibly memory leak..

It shouldnt lower your win rate when you crash, so stupid. i go from 80% to 76.5% simply because i crashed 50% through a match i had won the first and about to be second round of.

I want to conclude the fiend itself is a memory leak ingame, as the crashes it gives while BEING hotBARRED OR summoned in arena are VERY constant. It also isnt just any normal crash, it's just a sudden D C

Right, so a few things. I don't think you understand how archeage works that well (not insulting you, before you flame me for doing so). The skill itself cannot cause you to DC, however, it CAN can cause your computer to crash the game since it can't handle so much going on. Perhaps it's time to consider a new computer or better internet.

Also it seems like you like talking to yourself a lot.

Right, so a few things. I don't think you understand how archeage works that well (not insulting you, before you flame me for doing so). The skill itself cannot cause you to DC, however, it CAN can cause your computer to crash the game since it can't handle so much going on. Perhaps it's time to consider a new computer or better internet.

Also it seems like you like talking to yourself a lot.
Dude, i have x2 1080s and the best ram and memory and a perfectly fine pc, it has nothing to do with my PC, people HAVE AGREED with me on the thread, please read, as ive said. It CAN cause a crash if the skill itself causes a memory leak in the client, jesus i hate when people try to comment to DISPROVE of a bug that has been pointed out for virtually NO reason.

Hi PabloEscobar!

Please when it happens again, provide us with screenshot, date and server time when it happened. Will also need your character name and PC parametres.

Hi PabloEscobar!

Please when it happens again, provide us with screenshot, date and server time when it happened. Will also need your character name and PC parametres.
My pc runs far above the requirements needed to run this game, running geforce. I have over an I7 processor as with max ram for my unit and plenty of space. Has nothing to do with my pc, it's happened to friends with AMD, Geforce, or any other software.. This happens multitudes of times throughout the day to many people including me, regardless of their PC specs. This is AN INGAME issue, please investigate it yourself, i urge you to make an account, level to 55 witch using your GM command prompt and que 3-10 arenas with it summoned. You WILL DC. I even have gone into arena, kited people with fiend knowing they will crash or disconnect and they do.. it's a PROBLEM... Additionally, my graphics card(s) can run over 10 clients of witcher 3 or any benchmark on max settings, obviously this has nothing to do with that either..

lol youre flat out retarded.

the way you write is also cancer, stop putting caps everywhere.
Not a game breaking bug if its only happening to you :).

Be quiet revival, im not talking to you, idiot. I JUST SAID IT'S HAPPENING TO ME AND OVER 4 PEOPLE I KNOW. Get off my thread. Additionally, 6:23 PM, 12/4/2017 "Narcotic" crashed again due to this error for the 100000th time mid arena, as usual. @Sparkle

Last edited:
again stop putting caps everywhere its cancer to read. wow over 4 people. Idk if its a game breaking threat stop bitching.

I don't like when people comment without reading; let alone on a post which has nothing to do with them. It truly shows your ignorance when you come up with a snappy reply about how i write when you clearly aren't able to read. Thanks.

OVer 4 people INDICATING AT LEAST FOUR, it could be hundreds or all of the users of the server, WHICH IT IS. Please be quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back