What's new

Fiend's kneel bug. (GM PATCH NEEDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to this;
https://gyazo.com/14d9da0d027cf07cdd22e9bf9fa11a38
"I'm not insulting you but im going to insult you later on in the thread and act like a total mong and explain basic/broken computer knowledge to a computer science masters", OK dude. Really showing your intelligence on a thread made to post about a server issue. Additionally, if you think CRASHING IN A GAME has anything to do with internet, obviously you aren't very smart. There's a CLEAR difference between crashing and disconnecting. Thanks.

What kind of person with a computer science master's degree types like that? You're funny, keep telling yourself that. Idk why you keep on making what I said into something else, I said maybe you should consider a new pc or better internet. Because you kept on inferring that you would disconnect too in some of your past posts. Was only making helpful remarks, but as sparkle said send us some videos of this happening and it would make it much more believable that you spamming forum posts about an issue that is affecting a very small population.
Also, stop using caps... It's cancer.
I have said all I've needed to in this thread, I won't be replying again.

Right forgot. You're still retarded.
-BAKA

It's funny because youre sitting here attempting to argue over someone else's issue. That in itself makes you invalid on this thread. Thanks. Additionally, i run fiber optic net and I have x2 graphics cards, both of which are top line, x1 970 and x1 1080. Currently using the 970 strix, which is probably worth more than your input. There's multiple threads posted on this issue, which is why i can safely assume youre blind.

I didn't post here for computer help, mong, i posted as it's a clear server issue and likely a memory leak. Which IVE ALREADY SAID. I don't like to name-call or get into arguments, but you are likely the dumbest person I've met on this forum, not only do you come to my post to BM and trash talk, you come claiming to have "helpful tips" when they are clearly degrading and have nothing to do with a SERVER ISSUE. IF YOU CAN READ, THIS IS IN THE SERVER ISSUES SECTION.

@revival , this is a real issue, I have experienced it and so has over 6 of my friends. There is definitely some sort of bug with the fiend that causes these crashes. And before you say something retarded like "It's your computer, or your internet!" No it is not. I am running a beast machine atm with the best internet available to me. I can run GW2, ESO, AND Archerage at the same time in max graphics. Also I have never crashed while not using the Fiend, only when I started trying the fiend these crashes began, and if I don't use it I will not crash. If I do then 10-20 minutes later I will.

Guys thank you for the feedback.
Will notify admins again that the issue persists and if they are able they will assist.
@Sparkle @IronLady moving this to technical archive.Please try to solve.

Flaming and insulting is against the rules, please be polite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back