What's new

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScreenShot0015.jpg

ign Marghoth

My favorite place is that beautiful stretch of Halcyona at peacetime; when you've made it through Hellswamp Tension Level 3 with your cheese in tact and you and your cow are headed to market [bcolor=rgb(255, 255, 255)]:D[/bcolor]. Im driving and my friend stowed along with Bessy.
IGN: Itzy

f2fc47fc8387728af6faefa22bd18505.jpg

IGN: Sirris
I often come here to try to piece together the fragments of a long lost warships blueprint. Still a long ways to go.
0d590431fffdeda91dc06a7c8e97dda0.jpg

Write a little (5-8 sentences) story about ArcheRage.
Time to complete: 2 days.

ArcheRage to me was a chance at enjoying a game I once thought was lost. It is a place of many trials and very many good moments in my short time here. It has allowed me to meet back up with very old friends from the early days of ArcheAge itself, and make new friends. Though the acquisition of land is a little off putting, I wouldn't trade the fun I have on the journey for the rewards at the end of said journey.

I apologize for formatting, writing is not my strong suit whatsoever. <3

ArcheRage a story:

Once lived a kitty named Kittydoom. She would roam the lands of Haranya in search of a place to call home. She found Windscour a nice desert where she built farms and a house and begin to live her life with her husband a fellow kitty named Genaro. After establishing a home they began to search around the world from Nuia to Auroria to learn of other cultures and kill monsters of all types for goodies. From that they were able to get enough materials to make themselves better clothing and weapons for hunting. Hunting being hard depending on the area Kitty began to study sorcery to become better skilled in the ways of fighting and Genaro studied vitalism so he would always be around to make sure he and Kitty were healed during battles. During this time they found a group of people to form a guild so everyone could work together to hunt, have fun, farm, and become a family. They began to see how important a family and group of friends could be to help with everything in the Archerage life had to offer.

In the offices of XL Games, around the year 2011 AD, they envisioned a fascinating world of fantasy.
Where players from various niche could come together and play in a sandpark environment.
Their visions were actualized soon, powered by CryEngine.
The world in its nascent stage was rather simple, but delivered a sense of adventure it promised to its CBT players.
But alas! Their gargantuan vision turned out to be a poisoned chalice which quickly transformed into a tortuous system rife with bugs, hacks, glitches, and unnecessarily convoluted system.
Having a money-grubbing publisher like Trion only added more fuel to its fire of chaos.
And thus, ArcheRage was born from the ashes of a forsaken game as an incited attempt to establish Archeage, in a way that it should always have been like.

Post a screenshot with your character from one of 3.5 new locations:
Whalesong Harbor or Aegis Island.

Come close to a random player and use emote “/raisesword”.
Screenshot this moment and send it to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back