What's new

[Forum Event] Let's get acquainted!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Event image.jpg

Hi All!

One week is between us and 3.0 release. There are many of us in this wonderful ArcheRage world and it's hard to know at list 1/10 of players. So, let's share a bit about our main characters we invested so much time and efforts in, show them to other players and get new acquaintances.

What you need to do?

- Post a screenshot of your main character with character name visible on it.
- With a screenshot include the following info: character current GS, level, guild character is in or, if your character has no guild, mention it and let players know you are searching for a one; character class and why it was chosen; if your character East, West player or maybe a pirate; any other details you'd like to add.
- Add a number in red color in your post. That should be a next number in order, so if player prior you had number 5, you should put number 6 and so on.

Each player can participate only once!

Rewards:

Each player will have a number according to his post order. On March, 27th, prior the 3.0 release we'll have 5 players chosen from the list. It will be a random choice. Players will be chosen with a help of Random Number Generator.
Each of 5 players chosen will receive 1000 credits on the account.

Participate and get rewarded first day of 3.0 release - March, 27th.

Capture.PNG

Hello, my characters name is Laeplight, on the eastern faction. My GS is 5029. I am currently in the amazing guild, <eGirl>, and my class is Revenant. I chose revenant because the future lord of all six castle territories, Jan, who is also the leader of <eGirl>, recommended it to me.

In game I am VERY well known in both faction chat PVP and in the sea. I am frequently told I am the fastest catnigger in all the seas of Erenor. Also, I am the proud captain of the Yiff Party which is soon to be one of the fiercest galleons alongside the USS Donald J. Trump (captained by the famed Unholy), and the Southern Pride (captained by the renowned Kingofthejunge).

The number I choose is 1 because <eGirl> is and always will be the number one guild, same with <OwO> because it will forever live on in my heart.

HMDLIDu.jpg

Hello's All! I'm Iza and I am a west character playing in privateers! My gearscore is 5069 and I am playing a hexblade.. Why No idea.. I like being tanky and just putting people to sleep.. or fear them and then watch my fiends knell do damage.. Im not very good at pvp But who cares! Im also not very known.. I doubt people know me.. but that makes things easier hehe.

Considering the post above me had the first number.. mine shall be 2 I dont agree with them being the number 1 guild though! Privateers will always be number 1

Hi! I'm Killyourself (don't do that!). No guild. 3.5k gs Paladin. I'm usually a weekend player, that's why I don't join any guild for now. East faction cute boy not sad

My numbers gonna be 3 (it's a good number. A lucky one for some
ScreenShot0028.jpg
)

Last edited:
/
Screenshot_1.jpg
Hello everyone, you likely all know me as the great Shankss level 55, hero of the east and of Salphira. If you do not know me, you are likely a poor peasant who lives under a rock in the ghetto of southern windscour. I however, own 8 plots of land in cliffside villanvelle because im a rich white land baron who never uses any of it. I currently play a Spellsinger with a 4102 gearscore on the East side of the server, in the guild <thirsty>. Also, do not underestimate my hate for yatas.
Number 4

Last edited:
Synthesis.png
Wadupp.. Brian here from a small guild called Synthesis.. I've got 3.3k GS and I am a primeval since I love its mobility when it comes to close quarter combat.. I stun, poke and retreat while I poke more :D I am from the East since the lands there are nicer than the West's. I plan on settling on the soon to come lands of Ahnimar were I plan to have a beautiful big house. You will probably see me asking silly questions or buying/selling a lot on the trade chat when I am on.. I am still sort of new to the game as when I used to play it before I never got too deep into late game.
I'm number 5 Best of luck :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Ade
Capture.PNG

Heya, I'm the character Cathiecat, GS of 3706, level 55, currently in the guild "NoLife". I am an East Templar, because I like to be the backup and I'm someone people can count with.

Make ArcheAge a good community without rude people! =)

I'm number 6.

Thank you

(7)
In other dimensions, they call me Coldkiller. Don't ask me why... you will know very soon.
I recently arrived in this world, seeking strong opponents. So far, you delivered... and I like it!
I have 3k gearscore, it's only a matter of time for me to master this world's combat system.
I am a Darkrunner, sometimes the only cure to poison is poison itself. But I am planning to explore other disciplines in the future.
I pledged allegiance to the great <Empire>. EXPECT US...

ExpectUs.png

[
ScreenShot0484.jpg

My Characters name is Dread, my current GS is 3700, and I am level 55, my guilds name is Thirsty. I play an Enigmatist on the East Side, because I enjoy the damage and mobility, When I am not out PvPing I prefer to play Demonologist.

I'm number 8

8776d692a2c75e30279d9133d6d1c92e.png

92c43a53d9a23ddee7e0d1975bc8c703.jpg

Hello peasants, its your Haranya hero here, Aborunner - the saviour of East, the slayer of Kraken, and the Red Dragon, the lover of Aria - the princess of Mistsong, the destroyer of the relationship between Morpheus and Rangora and the member of GOOD GUYS WIN AGAIN the best guild on East! Level 55 with a 5617 gearscore that I have, I will destroy anything that may come. Shooting blanks as a Primeval nothing will stand a chance!

DOWN WITH THE CAREBEARS THANKS FOR THE HERO GOLD

Last edited:
RB3NLei.jpg

JBpDw

Current GS is 1... come at me bro, nah i mean literally come at me because i got all your farming needs and all your medicinal "herbal" teas *wink wink*

Current Level is 55

Guild Leader of Diligence

Current Class concepts atm are: Argent for leveling / farming and Cleric / Soothsayer for anything else pvp wise (which doesn't happen to me often on my farms in Gweonid)

I look forward to your patronage via AH means.. and before i go, You're welcome for the massive undercuts i do to people who try to stack the market at stoopid prices! bwahahaha

DON'T TOUCH DA DEW TRAIN!

Last edited:
ScreenShot0000.jpg

Hello! My character name is rxality and my current gear score is 3047. As you can see in the photo I am a level 55 Outrider in the guild <Annihilation> and I've always been a major fan of the Outrider class simply because of the unique style of being able to have lots of mobility while switching between ranged and melee attacks. I'm not the best at PvP but I'm having fun regardless. It's fun being Nuian Elf but will be lots of fun being a Warborn, felt weird playing a different race at first but I'm excited for 3.0. I suppose my lucky number will be #11 but I hope to see you around if you're interested in hanging with me, bye bye!

1a48d9fadf.jpg

Hi there! I'm Meus.

My current GS is 2836, only because of the Dawnsdrop Set. I haven't really thought of doing PvP until recently haha. I'm terrible at it, which is why I've only been carebearing until now.

I'm level 55 and in the East guild <Black Rats>.

Currently I'm trying to learn how to play as a Cleric because I want to be useful LOL (and I also like the Songcraft skill tree). Sometimes I'll switch back to Spellsinger for some adventuring though.

Looks like my winning lottery number is 12!

ScreenShot0132.jpg

Hi my character is Bhoraik. He's got 2327 GS at level 55. I'm in <Diligence> because I'm playing with my friend and that's the guild he joined. I play Cleric because I'm terrible at combat but love helping people.

Seems like my number is 13!

AVbB46v.png

Hello, my name is Kaladina!

My current gear score is 5237, I am level 55 and I am in <H Y D R A>

I main as a Soothesayer and Cleric and occasionally switch to Prime to farm purses, seabugs, and cats that walk on two legs. I'm excited to see what I can do as a healer in our upcoming 3.0 update. =)

I am currently a Hero of the West, something I'm rather proud of. It's been on my bucket list to become a hero since I first started playing AA back on Reckoning, FS 3.0. I'm glad to say I've crossed it off my bucket list, but I hope to continue being a hero. Reaching 4k leadership has proven to be hard work, but I enjoy helping in leading West by running raids and killing East whenever the chance comes up.

Last edited:
ScreenShot0012.jpg
I am Paelurian. I am level 55 currently going for enlightened Archemaster only 15 levels left on 2 skillsets and 45 on the last one. I am currently playing as a Archer (currently Primeval is the class i am looking at). My GS is 2748 but i am working on getting my bow from Epherium to Delphinad and see if i can get lucky enough to get an upgrade able one again. I am playing on West in the guild Diligence. I wish everyone good luck on the Event and my number is going to be 15.

Last edited:
ScreenShot0100.jpg

Level 55 Blighter, 4k GS in JFK.

Play a blighter because its what I played in Trino beta. Always liked the strong defense even if my DPS keeps getting nerfed with each new patch. As for what I do, I blow most of my money in artistry. But now that I'm 180k and have the intruments that I want, I can finally focus on wasting my money on failed regrade attempts to get that GS up!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ade
ScreenShot0218.jpg

Kealla, Lvl 55, 2347 gs, currently in guild <Sleeping Dragons>, a West Player
Currently playing as a Nuian Human with the class Stormchaser(lvling my skills atm), Originally played as a Spellsinger mostly because my first live character was also a spellsinger, also I'm not a PvP person(mostly cause I suck at it). Spend most of my time having fun and making gold.:)

Last edited:
Untitled2.jpg

Madwolf, Lvl 55, 3342 gs Stone Arrow, Last standing member of Dracarys, Currently residing in the east.
I mainly farm and relax on my properties however currently working toward gear. I am a Stone Arrow just because I had the most fun on the main servers as one. Hoping to get all my land together in a nice looking spot in rokhala.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm Zerus.

Sem título.png

Ov0pp

Actually my GS is 2655. I just have been playing the game for about a month and I've only been carebearing until now.

Right now I'm in <Synthesis> on West and I'm at level 55.

Currently I'm playing as a Darkrunner because I want to kill mobs fast and I like the Greatsword style in the game.

My lottery number is 19.

Last edited:
Back