What's new

[Forum Event] Let's get acquainted!

W9MyTsS.jpg

I'm Dahmer. I'm a 6200gs blighter/shadowblade/cleric/whatever and I'm the leader of <Hittin Chicks Is Cool>. I'm one of the most well-liked players on the west and have tons of friends in-game mainly due to how nice and helpful I am to my faction. I mainly like to RP and collect plushies and generally stay away from conflict or PVP. I only go to conflict zones when they're in peace because I don't like violence at all.

My number is 74.

Hola - My name is Muduke, but you can call me Duke. I'd like to believe that I'm the Easts #1 Abolisher... but I'm not. So I'll continue to pretend. What's my GS? Well, that's why I'm not #1... 3800. I know, it's sad. I play that role because it's great that they can tank and are viable in PVP. For now I have to let Auramek protect me.

upload_2018-3-26_11-18-17.png

Number: 75

Thesword is the name given to me by my predecessors. Drilled in the art of combat ,To be a weapon, To hone my skills,To be sharp in mind like that of a warriors weapon. Ran away to make my own life....Mine. lev 55 Elf Primeval GS is at 3733. Guild Kinda Relevant.
Screenshot (15)a.jpg

Number 76

westkanne.jpg

Hello my name in the game is Westkanne, kanne is the name of my son,
how I tell him, I'm your west, I am in eastern faction, my gear score it's currently 3010 and my class is the much-loved DarkRunner I've always enjoyed playing with killers. I am part of the Guild Thirsty which I like very much, my number is: 78

Last edited:
Shia.JPG

ScreenShot0058.jpg

I'm Shialabouf, formally of Panty Raid. My current class is Soothsayer and I also play cleric and templar. I chose these classes as I have played tank and healer on other games and understand the need for "oh shart" moves to keep people alive.

Shia was born on the East faction and at the present, I reside at Growlgate with my pirate buddies. At last check, my gear score was 4829, however I added more gems yesterday and cannot check my current gear score.#79

Last edited:
Hello, I'm Bucho, West faction, and new to the server...

ScreenShot0035.jpg

I mostly play for the economic side of Archeage and am normally not a big PvP'r but I do like to have fun from time to time and when I'm not busy I'm usually down for events.

I run a Reaper because I wanted to try something new and I'm enjoying it, I normally play a bard. GS is still around 2600(server is already down or I'd check), I returned to Archeage because a group of my friends started playing. We will be in a guild but haven't started it yet so I am not seeking but it would be great to create a few alliances. I also enjoy fishing in game, so if you like to fish I'll see you out there. My number is 80.

cb85d16d88df494318623aa74e024ef1.png

Hi, I'm Leftriggered, ArcheRage's Ray of Sunshine. I play on the west. I'm currently a lvl 55 5133 ShadowBlade. The least cheesy class in the game.
I play this game to eat ass and take names, and I've taken all the names. I'm co-lead of <Kinda Relevant>

I'm currently going for hero, so thumb up ya boi Lefty this hero rotation booiiiiiiiii :dagger:

Sorry I dont have a SS of my character that I can find so I drew something in ms paint for now (posted during server downtime DAMN 3.0 COME OUT ALREADY.) It's foresight, but it'll happen. Just wait.

My Lotto Number is: 82

ScreenShot0022.jpg

Hey, I'm Leywen. I'm a lvl 55 5186 gs Blighter and I"m part of West guild <Kinda Relevant>.

I used to do stuff but now I don't really. I like to garden and tend livestock now that my guild lost our castle and basically crumbled in the process. Uhmm.. I play Blighter because it's nice being tanky but also sneaky, I typically get carried in combat, so that's nice.

My Number is #83

xzc.jpg

Hello, my characters name is Ishida, on the eastern faction. My level is 55, My GS is ""I do not know exactly, I believe 2270~2300", My class is Primeval, I like being an archer, because I'm Ishida, the last Quincy... I do not have guild, my country's guilds, who speak the same language as mine, are all made up of fake people where they came with lying conversations help all the members, but this help they said ended up in guild officers or who was family in the game, did not happen in only one guild, were in several guilds, so I'm not looking for any guild anymore.

My Number is 84

ScreenShot0145.jpg

Hi my name's Mosaic. I'm a Level 55 with a Gear Score of 4.6k. I play as an Elf and my main classes are Cleric and Hierophant. My guild is The Privateers!

I enjoy healing in games and find cleric useful for the songs but spec hierophant for the crowd control - I don't like being squishy so if I can send rude Darkrunners running, I will! I started playing AA a couple years ago but was always a Firran - so getting to experience West has been fun. The cities are a lot more beautiful. I used to hate PVP but am getting a ton better at it (I mostly potato). I met my husband on Kyrios and he just finished the immigration process :D

Last edited:
f8cOc6A.jpg

BU6qcrt.jpg

<Disorderly Conduct>
Drunkenhero

Guild Alcoholic/Leader:

One or the other depending on the night.

Gearscore/Level:
5657GS - 55

Primeval:

Switched a few times but overall like playing an archer, it is easy to click the keys. Usually Prime, Oracle or Arcane Hunter for never ending mana. Want to be a god in PvP? Play Darkrunner or something else. Want to make a lot of gold and kill that god when he is busy hitting a wall like Cipher? Play a Primeval.

West - Elf:

Swim Speed + Pirate title + Flippers and you are your own rowboat.

I play with a cool group of friends/family, Cipher there is one of them. Driveby in game is my brother, super funny dude. Knoxx and Zevv are like my parents but are the same age. Johnblack is probably the coolest dude you could have a conversation with from another country. Adeliee is well a Brit and we all know that you have to have one to have an awesome guild. That's just a few that makes the game world go round for me. Maybe the rest of my lazy pals will post here before the contest ends. Previsible is cool, she posted above me, glad those JFK peeps ran into us one night and we all decided to chill and shoot some Luscas together. Many, many other people have turned the game into what it is. Something I never forget, a fun experience regardless if you play as a troll, PvP king or as a care bear fisherman. Depending on how lit I get I can do all three.

I do like to fish, I think to a level of insanity not many other people on the server match. We prioritize Fishing on Tuesdays and Saturdays as a great way to stay grounded. Try it out, learn to talk to each other and have a blast! Play the game different then most, can play heavy PvP, sieges, content and hang in it. Rather just fish, run packs, decorate some houses for everyone to use and talk with my friends though. Game has many angles, I choose the fun ones. Eclectic in the way I do things and plan on a long term basis instead of the daily rage. Keep it chill, the game lasts longer that way.

Thanks for reading,
DH

Last edited:
The Audacious Audacity.
If you don't already hate me, you haven't met me/heard the rumors yet.
My life is your go-to source for daily drama.

Level 55 + 4.9k GS twat and GM of <Shut up and Swallow> with Maven.
Hmu if you're 4k+ GS and can swallow like a champ.

Titles also include "drama queen," "gold digger," "wh*re" and "scammer." But I'm just doing me, ya know?
'idk
I walk the path of the templar. Like IRL, I am the goddess of life and death. I thwart on 'em haters, shield slam 'em pack carriers and throw spasticated raid heals around at 2k GS plebs during PvP. Accurate.

Life is so good in the EAST.

Lucky #88

Attachments

• unknown (2).jpg
    unknown (2).jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
hdkl5BE.jpg

4.5k Nuian MemeRunner, because I suck at pvp and face rolling the keyboard takes little effort.

Token Brit of Disorderly Conduct. Drunk didn't force me to do this. Played AA way back in Sept 2015 for the EU launch and saw it through to the first Auroria castle purification. Picked back up on this nice Pserver about a month ago and made my little piece of England in Cinderstone. Thanks guys <3

Welcome to my crib

GHkBVEd.jpg

Last edited:
ScreenShot0084.jpg

I am Carai, East, Haranyan. Currently Trickster but also Primeval and Stone Arrow. GS is around 4363. Member of Divinity, a casual guild.

Last edited:
Faammqa.jpg

3.8k GS, lvl 55. Adventurer, cannoneer, sea uber driver extraordinaire with a penchant for hijinks and shenanigans of any variety. I roll with Disorderly Conduct as a darkrunner. My clipper can outrun yours, cya nerds. West side is best side.

Number 91

HyperionX - 2400~2600 - 55
<Adorable>
Trickster:
Also switched a few times but overall like playing an archer, tooWell, I was waiting for 3.0 to reroll as a Dwarf so I didn't get into the game so much, just to get land and accumulate all those different daily coins that I don't even remember their names to buy nice items at 3.0. Therefore, I didn't waste money or time in my current main character(or at least not so much, only for wagon, 1 mount and 1 fashion, and farms). So, I just wanted a pet to help me killing mobs (that's why I raised a polar bear and chose a class with witchcraft). Nice option to grind mobs bad for pvp xD (maybe because I die easily with those DR's combos once they caught me (duels areas are so small, so it just make things easier for them too)
West - Nuian: no titles LMAO (Carebear and Skate troll?).

Well, even if I reroll with the new classes probably I'm going to growth my character slowly (I'm not the kind of person who can grind, farm, and play the whole day, nor the ones who use the wallet to get everything) xD Probably I'm going to work to get a car (they are cooler than skates right?)
Number 92

Attachments

• Hyperionx.jpg
    Hyperionx.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 343
Reactions: Ade
Back