What's new

[Forum Event] My funny ArcheRage!

IGN: Zackario

"Selfie"

it's been a long time since i saw my cousin, so... gotta grab the opportunity... ( trust me, this is our best smile )

SelfieGrocky.jpg

of course insta time...

instagramgrocky.jpg

Last edited:
IGN: Mayhems

Bringing a clipper to Marianople is so last year
iB4ulvr.jpg

(Part 2) Went about as well as you'd expect
J11qT9i.jpg

5 Reasons I suck at PVP

1. Once you reach a certain age your reaction time starts to slow down, I am past that age

2. I never learnt to type without looking at the keys. Often find myself hitting F or the letter keys instead of number keys

3. When I get attacked from anywhere except straight in front of me, by the time I figure out where the attack is coming from, I am already dead

4. In real life I am a nice person and not at all aggressive or racist, so one time seeing a red in the water while sailing with a trade pack I sailed over to them to see if they needed help. Needless to say, they killed me and took my trade pack

5. If I go on a raid it's only to act as cannon fodder so the rest of the team has a chance to kill or escape, that is if I can even keep up with the group

Why I don't like Driving

1 See line 2

2. I can't chat and drive at the same time If I have the chat open and heading for a tree/ going towards a cliff or even over a bridge, I keep pounding a or d keys thinking I am (A) lagging or (B) the batteries in my keyboard died, only to realise once I have hit the tree, gone off or into the cliff or off the bridge, I have a line of a's or d's in the chat window

IGN: Castielle
I love my friends.

Just Dom Things~
Dancing after dom and you get a screen of your guildie still fighting in the bg

fCNdlNk.jpg

Goodbye Cruel World, I'm going out Hello Kitty style
IRPYKai.jpg

Move over Aladdin, Tyrines can show me the world
aliBJOU.jpg

EVEN THE PANTIES ARE HELLO KITTY?!
hMuJUVh.jpg

Me and my crew bout to drop a fire new album
9GFIqTc.jpg

"They'd have to pay to get my dragon"- World Boss Venthar
GXHYTZl.jpg

#We tried(Castle pack)
EXv9MxQ.jpg

Well, just read the conversation happening between Morticia and Bashful... They said they were just finding Bashful some better gear, but it didn't sound right to me. Maybe I'm the one with the problem here, but I couldn't stop laughing
ScreenShot0006.jpg

ScreenShot0008.jpg

IGN - "Yunali"
Just a dance off happening in HellSwamp, weed garden, between me and some East players.
c.png

Turned --- Music play offs.

x.png

Back