What's new

[Forum Event] The Battle of Ugly Sweaters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Holidays guys! From IGN- Vaughn and my compatriot, Duke (Border Collie/Aussie Sheperd)
duke1.jpg

Man, people really need to learn to follow the rules, out of everyone who entered there are only... 4 that followed the rules. I also feel like they need to be holding a sign with their IGM and Archeage on the paper. It's very easy to photoshop a logo into anything but much more difficult to replicate a paper with handwriting on it.

@IronLady the paper they are holding should have the following:

Their In Game Name
ArcheRage written out
The Date

So need to find old sweaters to take photos again? o_O
get real
ZzZz

My sweater might be ugly, but it sure is comfy.
IGN: Leywen
26037277_10214297677611970_1907150857_o.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Attachments

• 26037277_10214297677611970_1907150857_o.jpg
    26037277_10214297677611970_1907150857_o.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 367
p87OdUZ.jpg

This is the only Christmas sweater I have, took this with a iPod so not the best quality. I'll probably be wearing this sweater until January.

zUrep

this sweater is both ugly and itchy ;-;
IBivDvG.jpg

wts soul for credits
IGN: Katixie

Who even looks at the sweater with that pretty smile around.
Luckily for me admins are females so they wont be charmed. I say its prolly the nicest sweater around, i mean look at mine :)

Who even looks at the sweater with that pretty smile around.
Luckily for me admins are females so they wont be charmed. I say its prolly the nicest sweater around, i mean look at mine :)
Hahaha, its worse than it looks! The neck is too long and it bunches up weird, hella itchy too - a solid 3/10. At least yours looks comfy af :p

@Katixie Wits behind the smile eh.
You know what.. if i win, i will send you some of the credits, even if you are on the list ;)
And you keep your soul, no strings attached.

Good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back