[Forum Event] Your Gaming place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Razer Tron KeyBoard - 011.jpg

Hey All! We are starting a new Forum Event... Your Gaming place!

Each of us has a unique working/gaming place, so why not to share it with our big ArcheRage family. Time to boast ;)

You'll need to provide the photo of your Gaming place no matter if it's at Home, Work, Game Club, any other place.

On this photo should be present: your monitor, mouse, keyboard or your laptop + you character should be displayed on the monitor + words ArcheRage written on the paper (or anything you want) by hand.

Rewards:

1st place - 3000 credits (will be chosen by Administration @Sparkle @IronLady @LightSeeker)
2nd place - 2000 credits (will be chosen by Moderators @Ryuzaki @Ariess)
3rd-5th place - 500 credits per player (will be chosen from the results of players Likes)

Event ends on Jan 25th so you have 1 week of fun:p

Well here I am again as I know no one missed me :D
20180118_122517.jpg

And by popular demand, a shot of my fan club. Duke on the left, Jade on the right. They do occasionally come in and investigate if I mention cheese packs though.
duja.jpg

Keep the entries coming guys and gals. Lets have some fun with this event
'Archerage

20180118_162020.jpg

As you can see I have a screen propped up by a box, carrots at the ready for intense annoyance to my guildmates, and clippers to chip chap while waiting on the rest of my faction the get their shit together.

Mr owl is there because fuck you owls are great

I guess I'll try to enter too ;) have some fun :D In game name BladeRunner.
PC SPECS:
Motherboard: ASUS Z87-K
Processor: i7-4770K 3.50GHz 8CPU
Video Card: Intel 4600HD
RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz
HDD: 250GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD
HDD1: 1TB Seagate 7200RPM
HDD2: 1TB 7200RPM
PSU: CORSAIR CX600 600W
Monitor: Benq XL2411Z 24inch 144hz
Secondary Monitor: Dell E177FP 17inch 75hz
Keyboard: UtechSmart Saturn
Mouse: UtechSmart Venus

mwLOWR9E-uj2whhxQ2CjGaqyjgRMIXoDFC52WbYlCoRvS3MbtKLuLOzzJ4xW4k7xzWcu7-6SZxfSotleLEBYCwOk88EElnPOTP7cvDK46ZPteOqqxjHVGdU9HcHUAUEwVCjemyzY6YqArBh3_00D3Uft1FEiNTW-p5mUMfJrGABBh0T9phrCJhfD7BwSywzXp-EWqp39C-cj3GC_uB17h9bZBBfYwN9H-pQfq8b0SDKiUXgKCz7mDoAOQr8ZJdEBy2SQ1CWvMu23Wj2WFVD8HXY27baNAhlqpdAyrZ6Baf0w-z9oBxTGxNJU1TeAAC3qSsQXM0cqLUmU3_5-FnLmw8GPz4CLQsNR-ZGgBvwyEV8LpNdKG3HNQhSE22sYT0OEo0n8eDP5S0n8Ls-UzLFs5Zzekncwe9nhyF-DjSLmLV1elZonAbbw9GtxsQ7y3h1-VoMtfr_QYjtVuUo6Q05XInwh84EwqsUHlcKp9c6whQwwQCIwo0NYd1ieZUlOQelxj7WStRHKAYl-QmzJ39JUTRyc1oq3AZbO65f6vQceqgfwZytD44hnN9zS51vQG3oqZI5FXTQnRxvfIHOEiLhuzY_H5233NtAC6iFG9u5c0K0hVP3J8q0QZCjIQRmRvildVosb-DjUY90iCx2f6SPKNAroU9ESO26k=w1280-h720-no

Last edited:
kLPJmxL.jpg
uCGnxDi.jpg
I93xSMr.jpg
d01rlwD.png

I'd say my room is pretty normal, ya know.

I play laying down or sitting up (gotta be comfortable) so I've got my tower and monitor at the foot of my bed. (yes i have knocked my tower off the bed)

Got my Arizona Green Tea, Vaporwave albums, and NGE figures of Asuka and Unit 0-1 to constantly remind me what i live for.

Got my ice on top of my tower to keep it cool since my PC is so dam hot, and when i need to heat a hot pocket i just take the chains off.

Got a couple Cocainejesus Cd's to keep my 5 dollar Chinese keyboard propped up since the legs broke off.

I Use my 2 8 1 4 - Birth of New Day 1st Edition Vinyl as a mouse pad. (still waiting on the floral shoppe vinyl)

Then I've got a Killer Bee sticker on the left of my monitor because he can spit more bars than a jail cell and Dark Magician Girl on the right to protect me from Enigmatists because I wear plate.

And finally, to wrap it up I've got so many empty water bottles because I'm constantly breakin a sweat from smackin people in calmlands and need to rehydrate 24/7, theres more on the floor. (if you live in calmlands you probably see everyday or if you're zoo you see me from the nui)

That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed my setup showcase.

IGN: Ezzent
Reppin <Blood Lust>

Last edited:
IGN: Hawj

Likes: FEESH, KEELIN PPL WIF FEESH POLE, MAI GOAT KIDZ, PAXXX

Toyz: JUICY CUCUMBER, MOIST GIANT MUSHROOM, FLAVORFUL CARROT, SPOON, OCTOPUS, NATURAL RUBBER, LOLIPOP, CANDY CANE, MEDICINE POWDER

Specz:
CORE-NOT STRONG ENOUGH
GIGZ-STILL LAGGIN THROUGH HOUSING
SSD-5 MIN LOAD SCREENZ
KEYBOARD-DIRTY
MOUSE-KEYPAD
GAMING DESK-DINING TABLE

Attachments

• Your Gaming Place Jan 2018.jpg
    Your Gaming Place Jan 2018.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 574
Gi6WnLb.jpg

<AFK> guild represent.
IGN: Lamia
nice paper rolls though u.u

g4Tw5Di.jpg

Here's my setup (with my fluffy gaming buddies), couldn't manage to get the view out the window in the same shot though as it's too bright today but here it is:
Et0wUaz.jpg

also here's my cat tax being prepaid because it's the internet
tzqACSC.jpg

6cAmhlu.jpg
w t f your cats are really adorable

mine are always around my computer, their favourite thing to do is definitely rubbing themselves on the monitor and sit on the keyboard when I'm doing something important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back