What's new

FOV MODE

I had to copy all the files out of the folder into a new one, I ran the patch for both the FOV and the Teleport Book Sorter mods, then copied and overwrote everything in the original folder and everything worked fine.

I had to copy all the files out of the folder into a new one, I ran the patch for both the FOV and the Teleport Book Sorter mods, then copied and overwrote everything in the original folder and everything worked fine.
Which versions of the FOV and Teleport Book Sorter mods did you use?

salphmod v4 and not sure for the teleport book one. I took it from my trion version and just threw it in there to see if it would work so just try to most recent one as I believe 3.0 adds the functionality for both directly into the game.

Awesome, thanks. Tried to get FOV working but it never took, i'll try to move the whole ArcheRage install like you did.

I updated the FoV slider mod to work with ArcheRage. Hasn't been officially approved of, but you can download it here.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...3/372828769335115777/fovmod_archerage_1.2.rar

Use at your own risk.

If you are having trouble installing follow these alternative installation instructions

1) Run CMD.exe as Admin

2) Paste the following into your CMD window and hit enter (replace with your AA directory if its different).
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcheRage.to NA\fovmod

3) Paste the following into cmd window and hit enter
quickbms_4gb_files.exe -r -w archeage.bms ../game_pak mod

4) Profit?!?!

Last edited:
Wyzpr Eu não entendi o que você fez, você poderia explicar melhor como funciona com o modo FOV?

Sim. Então eu criei uma nova pasta na minha área de trabalho. Eu copiei toda a pasta Archerage lá (no mesmo nível em que você descarta todas as pastas mod). Eu corri os arquivos de patch mod e, em seguida, copi tudo da pasta e substituí tudo no meu diretório Archerage principal.

Pelo que eu entendo, é algo com os direitos de administrador da pasta que bloqueia a modificação dos arquivos, então, uma vez que você remove tudo desse arquivo "protegido", as atualizações de modificação realmente mudam o que é suposto ser.

-----------------------------------------------------
English Translation:

Yes. So I created a new folder on my desktop. I copied the entire Archerage folder there (on the same level as you discard all mod folders). I ran the mod patch files and then copied everything from the folder and replaced everything in my main Archerage directory.

From what I understand, it's something with the administrator rights of the folder that blocks the modification of the files, so once you remove everything from this "protected" file, the modification updates really change what it's supposed to be.

I can not, every time I start the patch cmd it opens and closes at once. do not carry anything
If you are having trouble installing follow these alternative installation instructions

1) Run CMD.exe as Admin

2) Paste the following into your CMD window and hit enter (replace with your AA directory if its different).

4) Profit?!?!

Thanks for your version Raiin - I had to create a new folder in my desktop, drag everything from the Archerage folder into it and then use Raiins version and it works.

I updated the FoV slider mod to work with ArcheRage. Hasn't been officially approved of, but you can download it here.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/262317620206764032/371769158947438592/fovmod_archerage.zip

Use at your own risk.

1) Run CMD.exe as Admin

4) Profit?!?!
Tried running this version and get this error
Error: [myfseek] the offset 0xfffffffffffffe00 in the file 0 can't be reached

I updated the patch.bat, try using this one and let me know how it works out.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...3/372668283113046016/fovmod_archerage_1.1.zip

Run patch.bat as admin.
I put the Fovmod folder in my AR folder and openned up the patch. It just sat there consumming 25 mb/s of my disk for over 10 minutes. I'm not sure if this is intended but it sure as hell is suspicious for a mod thats meant to only be a zoom out option... It also wouldnt stop so i had to force reboot my pc.

I put the Fovmod folder in my AR folder and openned up the patch. It just sat there consumming 25 mb/s of my disk for over 10 minutes. I'm not sure if this is intended but it sure as hell is suspicious for a mod thats meant to only be a zoom out option... It also wouldnt stop so i had to force reboot my pc.

I can confirm that it did the same for me on the normal salphmod v4 but I try not to download things directly from people. Get the v4 version here https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/358b2m/updated_fov_mod/. Follow instructions and run the patch bat file as admin. If that doesn't work, then create a new folder on your desktop, copy the entire contents of the ArcheRage folder to this new folder (everything from the file level that you place the mod folder at), run the patch bat, copy/overwrite everything back over to orginal ArcheRage directory and it should work.

I had to do it the second way with the folder before I realized that I should have tried to run it as admin before that, which I heard worked from a few people. From what I understand its file permissions not allowing the modification of the files to allow for the FOV settings to post properly.

What did the console say, can you post a screenshot? It shouldn't be doing that, but the program is harmless. It's the same one used to install saphmod, you can compare them yourself. It's worked for most people, but I'll keep working on it until its flawless.

Are you running the patch while the game is running?

A possible fix for people that have it freeze on them is to right click on their NA ArcheRage folder and edit the user permisions to full control like in the screenshot below. Once you do that, you can try running the patch without admin.
a7af9282c983377ff09dc4398cc03afb.png

a7af9282c983377ff09dc4398cc03afb

Back