What's new

Game account creation; error during autorisation.

Dakira

Hello,
I've singned up yesterday and I wasn't able to do autorisation, because the web page kept showing up "Request proccessing error!" What should I do? I can't access website account to create a ticket.

Hi!

Website (game) and forum accounts are the separate accounts. You need to register separate accounts for them.
When you register account on the website, you receive an e-mail. Follow the link from it right after you receive it as, otherwise, if you do it later it may be expired and you'll see such error. In that case, you'll need to gp through registration process again.

I know that forum and website accounts are separate. (found that information on forum) However, I created account on website, autorization email came and there I was denied by previously mentioned error message. I can't register a new account on the same email adress, because if I try it it says that this emal adress is already used. Could you reset it somehow?

Last edited:
If it says that e-mail is already used, it meand you successfully went through the registration and don't need to register again.
If that is the same e-mail you are using for the forum, I can confirm it went through and account was registered yesterday. Now you just enter your login and password to access game and website.

Thank you for your patience, but I still have troubles logging in. Even if I tried to enter login and password (case sensitive, ofc.). I still got "Autorisation failed!" error. I tried to reset PW, but when I clicked on the button that came in mail, I got redirected to website saying "Request processing error!" message. I feel really dumb, never happened something like this before (I mean when creating other accounts for other games, forum, etc.). Maybe the best option would be to delete account, so I could create another one, and go the normal way through registration process. (Yes, email attached to it is the same as the one connected to forum account.)

You already created the account. Deleting it and recreating will not change anything.
Try to enter your login and password in another browser. If still the same error, take a screenshot and send it to me in Contact Moderators.

Back