What's new

Game auto Banned me

godsfear

hello made my account oct 18th and when i try to log on today oct 22nd . i get account banned for no reason for 223days ?????? WTF soo make new account. goes right in .. get on game and pop up box says game client update client but theres no Update Button on launcher

lol look 2nd account AUTO banned.. this server is the biggest horse shit ever.. ill stick to glyph archeage.. no auto banned and stupic shit like this.. ive tryed every witch way to install this game.and i get repaire file Bullshit and this stupid crap .. soo fuck this fucked up game

Attachments

• IMG_20171022_205121.jpg
    IMG_20171022_205121.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 480
hello made my account oct 18th and when i try to log on today oct 22nd . i get account banned for no reason for 223days ?????? WTF soo make new account. goes right in .. get on game and pop up box says game client update client but theres no Update Button on launcher

Ok so 1st of all if you read the rules for the server you would of seen you are only allowed to have 1 account per person.. that's it. Now if you were banned on accident because of a bug or something you could of just asked for an Admin and as long as you didnt do anything wrong you woulda been unbanned but now? idk why the admins would wanna unban you lol.

Hey. The ban messages are random as it flucuates everytime you try to login. They are not actual reasons. Make sure your client is up to date, don't play until launcher message says game is ready. If it says version check error or repair failed and you still play, you will get autobanned instantly

ive done all thar and game fully updated and as soon as i make a char kicked off then try to log on bann message.. and why would any one cheat on a private server? you already getting the rates up for lvling.. so no reason to cheat and im not a cheating type if i cant do something now ill go lvl more and come back to it.but my first account got bann messaged.. so i made 2nd account made a char crashed.. log in bann.. so sure if a admin dont want to help thats fine.. i was over heated. i like private servers more then official because there fair. not p2w but anyways .. ill just go play wow or something

Hey atleast you didn't do what i did :(

use ENB injector to ad reshader to game nek minnit banned

should have asked first

Back