What's new

【 Game Event 】ArtRage Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent tons of days on mine , i used the screenshot for selections and i painted over it myself using the screenshot only as a guide. Where was all this concern weeks ago when i initially posted it and have been constantly editing and uploading revisions to it the entire last month. i wasn't aware the use of photoshop's filters over painted layers was against the rules. The bottom left was easy to paint because of its high contrast and limited colors. Whatever, it was fun none the less but it would of been great not to have the witchhunt and so much salt at the end. @Ryuzaki

I am sorry to hear that, and content we have skilled people in our community.
Everyone was checked first for forgery, doubles/similar images on the internet ,than for screenshot editing/samples copied.
Respect the effort you put in for your artwork, but you did not log-in on time to provide any sketch, or similar proof of it not being just edit, and might had suspected it will appear as one since it is so similar.Especially almost exact textures.
Also did not log-in for a long time, or provided your IGN ,so like few others out of reward due to technicalities.

Since there ought to be more Artistry events, you can still participate later on like several others who did not get the chance now :)

Work comes first which is why i hadn't checked the forums for so long. Your apology is more than enough:Dfor me. Thank you @Ryuzaki
If i do this again i'll be sure to make a shadowplay time lapse. Then again they will probably find something wrong with that too.

Last edited:
Work comes first which is why i hadn't checked the forums for so long. Your apology is more than enough:Dfor me. Thank you @Ryuzaki
If i do this again i'll be sure to make a shadowplay time lapse. Then again they will probably find something wrong with that too.
Hope to seeing you participate again next time !

Admins have been forwarded your IGN's together with Artwork yesterday, and they have a bit of a surprise for the future related to it.

Thank you everyone for participating and for the immense amount of time and effort invested :)
This will be a good direction for the artwork section,and future updates as some might have similar events related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back