What's new

[Game event] Gladiator Death Match Tournament Final Results

Ariess

Staff member
Elder
index.php

Thank you to all who participated and to all who came out to watch our first Gladiator in game event.

Final Results were as follows:

3rd league winner was IGN: Hackerman

2nd league no one showed up to compete:

So we did a one time only 5 v 5 on the fly last players standing and the last two standing were from the same team:
Winners:
IGN: Poii
IGN: Valj

1st league winner was IGN: Venthar

Out of 13 people signed up for 1st league 9 people showed up and we had 16 matches total and Venthar was 8 wins with no losses. Everyone else had losses making Venthar the winner.

Thanks again to everyone and we will be back next week with more tournaments and prizes to hand out.

Hey guys I am also a judge and at 6:53 into the video it shows when I call out 20 sec then TIME at which point Venthar had 26727 HP and Poii had 23782. Win goes to Venthar.

Poii, I was a judge if you want to base it on the time of the first engagement by Venthar that started at 1:30 into video, so at the 5 min mark 6:30 venthar hp was 26724, Poii 21185 Venthar wins.
My original timer started at 1:53 which ended it at 6:53 which still shows venthar at 26727 Poii 23782
You both played a great tournament but the winner of this tournament winning 8 matches is Venthar

Poi vs Venthal
You need to realize that ur rules were unfair and you never explained how the result of the fight would be decided in the time u had prior to the event. im 100% sure if ppl knew it'd be decided by hp they'd have used different buffs/builds/strategies. You cant just make rules as soon as the event starts that shows incompetence and lack of respect to the ppl that use their time and gold to fight in them. Sparkle never wrote that the event was based on hp btw she stated that incase of controversy which happend judges would take a decision.
Hey guys I am also a judge and at 6:53 into the video it shows when I call out 20 sec then TIME at which point Venthar had 26727 HP and Poii had 23782. Win goes to Venthar.
There was a majority vote amongst the judge, spectators and participants that I had won because of his outstanding performance against Venthar, not because of a rule that was made during the event and was never written on the tournament rules list.
I stand my point that me and Venthar should be rewarded based on incomplete information given prior to the event. There was not enough time given to let participants or judges understand and play around a rule that changes the playing field completely.

Poii the decision was made the vote was 3-1 for the winner Venthar. Decision is final. I'm sorry but this is the decision. You still qualify for the monthly tournament as I've already stated again this is the final decision.

Back