What's new

[Game Event] Golden Ruins Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually one guild could control the whole thing. Have a small group of the best geared players run around ganging up on low level people trying to kill the mobs too. A lot of lower geared people will not get anything and the best geared people will get stronger.
Well find your self a good guild and/or make alliance with other guild if you find it too hard to farm alone, and at the end split reward.. These kind of events are here so we can have fun, not to brainlessly grind stuff.. This is game ultimately and its meant to have fun in it. 90% of players take it as a job... Its nice to be strong and have best gear in game but its also fun working your ways towards it, not just complain about everything. I'm grateful for event and i did suggest changing time of event a bit, but not so i could profit from it more (a little due to this too) but to get involved with event more.. The way i see it, it will be tons of fun doing this event.

It's Friday. EU can go to bed a bit later and NA can have a chance to get home from work.
I don't think this is a very valid arguement... So the EU should stay up all night every single Friday so that NA can be completely comfortable?

Well find your self a good guild and/or make alliance with other guild if you find it too hard to farm alone, and at the end split reward.. These kind of events are here so we can have fun, not to brainlessly grind stuff.. This is game ultimately and its meant to have fun in it. 90% of players take it as a job... Its nice to be strong and have best gear in game but its also fun working your ways towards it, not just complain about everything. I'm grateful for event and i did suggest changing time of event a bit, but not so i could profit from it more (a little due to this too) but to get involved with event more.. The way i see it, it will be tons of fun doing this event.

I wasn't complaining, just pointed out how it could be done. Way back when when Hasla weapon were the thing, The reds had their side to farm in and the greens had theirs. It was usually the better geared people attacking their own side for no reason making the grind even longer. we will just have to see what happens.

Maybe we will and then enjoy watching you crying when the server population is halved :)
Maybe you should and I'll be very happy for my EU comrades finaly being comfortable I'm not sure why you want me to cry when I'm just concerned about your comfort :)

Another event that requires EU players to be an insomniac ........ How you plan these for NA to be comfortable is a joke, im willing to bet my account that EU are over 35% of the population while NA is around 45% and the rest is scattered around
EU are donators and should be counted for equally. Sure the server is NA, but thats only by name. If the EU players didnt come here and instead went to the RU server (Russia isnt in the EU btw, 80% of it is in Asia. Only the location of the server is in europe) this server would have been dead in 3 months.

Start looking at times that actually cater to the population as a whole.

feedback: i just see spawning 4 darkness creatures in the area, with a very long respawn time. The area seems to small. So i suggest increase the number of mobs and short the respawn time. Another suggestions is make lootable to all member of the raid, as a quest item because 4 stones/min for a 50 member raids?

Maybe move the event to exeloch? really too few mobs too many people i mean sure the PVP is fun but if only high gs people can have a chance it beats the reason of the event

Maybe the this golden event but give some pvp interesting boosts like extra honor instead so pvpers can go at it while low gs farm mobs in exeloch, that way you can please the 2 crowds

How is this suppose to "help new players to obtain required top items" if the event is filled with reds just trolling and camping new players. This is dumb.

Yeah, this event needs to be seriously overhauled. The mob spawns are way too sparse and they have the same model as mobs that already exist in the area (???). Also so much for being contested by a single guild, it's being contested by one darkrunner with 6k gear score lmao

In my opinion the area should be absolutely overflowing with mobs that drop the item.

The event is a good idea but imo two things should be done:

One is more mob spawns, by far more are needed. I think there was something like 10 mobs total that spawn? Definitely not enough for all the people that were there.

And 2, it should be moved to a war zone. Hasla would be a much better location that way honor could be earned when it gets pushed to war. Or even diamond shores in the north eastern area where nobody really goes to. Hasla is best but diamond shores would be better to balance, so nobody can push zone to peace right before event.

Also having the event run longer hours would be good, maybe 5-11 server time instead?

I agree with boozed. This event needs more cowbell.

maybe do it more often or every day. Also please scale the turn ins. 100x darkness stones gets you a lucky sun or moon or star. Maybe make it 100 stone for luckysun, 50 stone for lucky moon or star. Similar to the loyalty store, same with the regrade scrolls

The event is cool and all, but I don't see it affecting the regrade/lucky market at all. Especially at only once a week for 3 hours.

i went to the event and during the whole time i was there i didnot recieve anything from killing anything just normal stuff that drops from that area. unless im suppose to be killing something that only spawns during the event

I seen a lot of people there tonight. Looked to me like a popular event :) Can some things change? Who knows but guys give it a little bit of time this was day 1 of this event! Lets see some more responses from how players felt.

pvp was fun the amount of tokens needed is a bit much especially considering how this event is supposed to make up for what you took away with the queen purses, if the event is run once a week for 3 hours i should be getting a few sun points or moon-points plus dust and what not per token or make it 24/7 so ppl can actually get the resources you took out of the game by nerfing larceny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back