[Game event] Moringa Event

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Moringa Event
(12/11/17-12/15/17)
(3/5/18-3/9-18)​

Miracles are all around us! The Blue Salt Brotherhood asked us for a favor. They’ve got a cargo with Vibrant Moringa Fruit, which must be processed.
But that turned out to be not so easy (what a surprise...). Seeds do not like water or soil, they do not need to be planted or taken care of. They just need to be improved, like the character's outfit.
Have no idea why Brotherhood needs these seeds, but they are ready to exchange them for quite valuable gifts!

Every day the Brotherhood will provide you with 1 Vibrant Moringa Fruit that can be obtained by clicking on a special functional version, it is in the lower left corner of the screen.​

0.jpg

Keep in mind, the Fruit is temporal and at the end of the Event will disappear!
10.jpg

In Mirage you’ll find "Moringa Fruit Exchanger"
1.jpg

There you can buy scrolls for improvement of the Moringa Fruits, 1 scroll = 15 gold.
3.jpg

With a scroll, you can try to improve the Vibrant Fruit. To do this, click on the fruit itself using the right mouse button. Keep in mind, the chance is far from 100% and you can hardly upgrade it right away to Mythic. That is only for the luckiest ones...​
4.jpg

So, have you already improved the Vibrant Fruit? Congratulations! You can exchange the improved Fruit to rewards in the same "Moringa Fruit Exchanger".​
5.jpg

The higher quality of your Fruit - the higher the reward!
6.jpg

What you can get:

Unique - Bound Tax Certificate x20
Celestial - Dawn Moringa Fruit x2 (restores 500 LP)
Divine Item - Dawn Moringa Fruit x5 (restores 500 LP)
Epic Item - Dawn Moringa Fruit x10 (restores 500 LP)
Legendary Item - Bound Superior Yellow Regrade Charm x1
Mystic Item - Bound Superior Red Regrade Charm x1

New Event Dates: March, 5 - March, 9.

Last edited:
Neat event! Hopefully the cost to try to regrade it to Mythic doesn't outweigh the cost to buy the Superior Red Regrade Charm! Guess we will find out soon enough, keep up the unique events!

Edit: They can break when regrading! Just wanted to let people know in case they didn't. It wasn't mentioned in here that they could.

JA1ZYQv.png

Last edited:
Mine burnt into ashes on the first attempt to regrade. Have to say given the seemingly low RNG chances, it's cheaper and faster to just buy exquisite dwarven elixirs on the auction house for labor restoration. Can't speak for the other rewards, that depends on whether the failure chance compounds with each regrade level and what the chance is to begin with.

idk about you but 15g for getting either some work certificates/labor pots and Maybe if u are extremly lucky a recgrade charm seems a little bit too much, maybe lowering it a bit? or at least making the ashes get to be sold 10g instead of 50s so at least u recover from the investment?

idk about you but 15g for getting either some work certificates/labor pots and Maybe if u are extremly lucky a recgrade charm seems a little bit too much, maybe lowering it a bit? or at least making the ashes get to be sold 10g instead of 50s so at least u recover from the investment?

I somehow feel like this fully revolves around gambling unlike most events ;)
Its a choice anyhow.Intrigued to see the other part of the event.

I'm pretty disappointed there was no mention of the item breakdown from the Admin themselves. Unfortunately I didn't read through the user posts before trying. What a flop event, pretty frustrating.

guess this is where i should've posted my thoughts on the event instead of a random forum post about it elsewhere.

Worst event ever, why in pluperfect hell would you give us more labor on an event when we drowning in it already and on top of that give us a gold sink to boot. It's to my understanding that an event should be "fun" for all parties involved. This is neither fun nor is it anything resembling the like.

Let's break this down real fast. 15 gold investment and we get 1/30th the return when it goes straight to ash. But wait there's more! Those of you lucky enough to actually get it to go to Unique get an astonishing 20 tax certs, that saves you 2k labor! Those of you who manage to go beyond that get more labor! Isn't this exciting?! Instead of waiting 2-3 day's for those pots from your daily stipend you have a chance to spend 30 - 60 gold to get them immediately if your RNG is good enough that is.

So when events happen people naturally want to gravitate towards them because they are supposed to be fun and rewarding (for the most part), when there is some sort of gold invested you would usually have "something" to show for it. This is neither, and for the life of me i dont understand why it even happened.

This is just another event 90% of the players wont do and i feel like that defeats the purpose of an "event", although i could be wrong and i prob am.

TLDR; i'm wrong prob

Maybe I'm just salty but I'm more peeved that any remotely interesting rewards or items always seem to be locked behind RNG with extremely low chances of obtaining it. At least the RNG boxes give decent and useful items almost every time, but this "event" is pathetic.

I can't afford to put more than 10g into bait worms so far. Basically this is an event for those with plentiful gold, who don't worry about spending it in places like this.

I have to agree with the majority, this is by far one of the worst events in any version of ArcheAge that I have ever seen :(

Not the worlds greatest event, but hey. We've got some events.

I'm just happy the AR team is putting things together and getting them to work. Sure, not all of their events will be smash hits, but hey, at least they're more involved with the server than some other companies are with theirs...

Perhaps, in the future, events with just slightly better RNG. I'd never really go for something like this anyway, as a Sup Red just isn't that worth it to me. 2.9 regrade rates in general are historically not great.

Not the worlds greatest event, but hey. We've got some events.

I'm just happy the AR team is putting things together and getting them to work. Sure, not all of their events will be smash hits, but hey, at least they're more involved with the server than some other companies are with theirs...

Perhaps, in the future, events with just slightly better RNG. I'd never really go for something like this anyway, as a Sup Red just isn't that worth it to me. 2.9 regrade rates in general are historically not great.
no way... this event is perfect. I spent 30g and got 1g in return. Who doesnt want an event that your most likely going to lose on? Sounds like an enjoyable time to me!

Back