[Game Event] Nui’s Chosen

Discussion in 'In-game & Forum Events' started by Sparkle, May 21, 2018.

1. Vampiris

Vampiris Active Member

+30 dmg? So is only 0,3% increase....what's OP in this?

2. Sparkle

Sparkle Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Event will have several changes. They will be announced later.

duckie likes this.
  3. Epic

Epic Well-Known Member

Thanks boss! :D Thanks for the replies and fast responses. Keep up the awesome work and cool events guys :)

4. Sparkle

Event will have the following changes starting from 5/26:

- Batta's Spirit boss spawns daily - at 2 pm and at 10 pm. In case not killed, will disappear in 2 h 30 mins.
    - Quest Ghost Revenge can be completed only once a week. Countdown starts from the moment player completes the quest and receives the reward.
    - Flaming Nui's Charm's Shard and Cold Nui's Charm's Shards life time reduced to 4 days.
    - Nui's Charm life time reduced to 2 days.
    - Increased Batta's Spirit boss HP.
    - Title stats were changed. to following:
    updated title.jpg

ganjarhea likes this.
  5. Epic

Epic Well-Known Member

Wow that's awesome :) Thanks a bunch @Sparkle

6. Murdock

Murdock Member

yay we're all champions! participation trophies for everybody!!!

7. Nauti

Nauti New Member

Applaud the changes <3

8. oZioNA

oZioNA Member

You need claim to get the quest done, you can't just tag it. So good luck lol.

9. Enigmatic

Enigmatic Active Member

also dont forget the quest before starting it feelsbad

10. The way the event is structured now, 10b will be only guild to get title.

11. Enigmatic

Enigmatic Active Member

but my guild got the 1st kill

12. Walrus

Walrus Member

I have 4 of flaming Nui Charms and they're starting to expire. I don't see where to get the cold ones and I can't find anything on where the damn NPC located. Nobody is answering my question on discord either. Looks like I'll be sitting out another event =/

13. oZioNA

oZioNA Member

Luscas.

14. Walrus

Walrus Member

I have no idea who, what, or where that is.

15. Sparkle

16. Sparkle,

Many of my close friends who love the server are saying they will only have time to complete this quest for 4/5 or 3/5 of the required tokens to complete it. Is there any chance it could be extended a few weeks? I believe this would be a very popular decision with almost everyone. Thank you.

17. Sparkle

Event will be extended for 2 weeks due to the summer vacation that many of our players have. In such a way players that can't attend event every week due to the vacations season will not miss their chance to participate.

That is a one time exception and event will have no more extensions. Event will end on 7/19.

18. Ariess

Ariess Well-Known Member Staff Member Elder

Great news for the community :) Get out there gang and complete them quests to get your title.

19. norhi

norhi New Member

Can you be more especific about this? It's my first time doing this event and I don't know if it is sever time or game time.

Also, to be sure, it will be available at 2 p.m. and at 10 p.m., not from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m., right? :D

20. Sparkle

It's a server time. Batta Spirit will be in Sungold Fields twice a day and will disappear in 2 h 30 mins if not killed by that time. That means he'll be there from 2 pm till 4:30 pm the latest and from 10 pm till 0:30 am the latest.

norhi likes this.