[Game Event] Nui’s Chosen

Discussion in 'In-game & Forum Events' started by Sparkle, May 21, 2018.

1. CWhiskers

CWhiskers New Member

You all need to read, pirates can do the kill demons quest, Healers that title says it has 1%bonus healing that’s for you guys. And the boss spawns EVERY day.

2. Koalabot

Koalabot New Member

You do realize that this post was edited from the original right? they had viable complaints before the team saw them and corrected it...

norhi and Aviendha like this.
  3. Aviendha

Aviendha Active Member

is there gonna be a replacement quest for lusca as well? cuz i can never make that

4. Sparkle

Sparkle Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Another quest (Kill demons!) is not a replacement, it was added for Pirates to have a chance to participate as well.

5. Hemox

Hemox New Member

what about the people that cant make lusca due to time zones?

6. Aviendha

Aviendha Active Member

ooh okay so basically the EU people cant do event XD alright ty wont bother trying then c:

7. Sparkle

Lusca and Bata Spirit both available daily. If you have no chance to do it during the working week, you can do it on weekend. But, of course, it's up to each player to decide.

8. Aviendha

Aviendha Active Member

lol? during the weekend?

I'm sorry but i sleep during lusca, its at 3am :/ i cant afford to stay up all night cuz my dog gets meds every 12h, i need to sleep to keep my irl rhythm going or i go crazy lmao

so yea sad i cant do event or story quest cuz well no one does the boss thing at 2pm server time xd

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  9. Hemox

Hemox New Member

I think the issue is just that eu people cant get one of the charms as lusca is at 3am for them, unless you can get both from halcy war too

10. sociopathix

sociopathix Active Member

ArcheRage North American Server

/thread

11. Sparkle

For our EU players we decided to add the alternative to Lusca Awakening to receive a Cold Nui's Charm's Shard.

With the next server restart the opportunity to receive this shard will be added to the battleship arena quest "New Horizons". Complete this quest and receive Cold Nui's Charm's Shard in addition to the main quest reward.

@Aviendha and @Hemox please be advised and let your EU friends know.

Aviendha, Claude and norhi like this.
  12. Aviendha

Aviendha Active Member

never hurts to ask, silly :p

xkf2 likes this.