What's new

[Game event] Pawesome Festival

How long is Sarar there after it spawns? I was there at 2:02 PM and he was GONE!!!!!

1 hour. He may not be on the spawn point. He can walk around the lake so you need to search for him somewhere nearby the lake.

This makes me sad Sparkle.
62EmUSB.jpg

YARRRRR

@Sparkle Would it be possible to add the Rangora's Trove exchange at the Festival Workbench in Windscour? If I'm remembering correctly I think Pawsome Coins were needed to upgrade the 30 slot trove to the 40 slot one.

How many times we can get the Corgi?
Want all te corgis!

You can receive Corgi only once as an Achievement. Growing Corgi in future quests will provide you with festival coins as a reward.

@Sparkle Would it be possible to add the Rangora's Trove exchange at the Festival Workbench in Windscour? If I'm remembering correctly I think Pawsome Coins were needed to upgrade the 30 slot trove to the 40 slot one.

Not sure about it. Will look into it.

We can get more days (one or two) on event?

Server was not working last night and some (I think all the players didn't got the 12AM coin, since we work by day)...
Please, server problemas was not our fault.

Just logged 12am (est) to do the quest and the npc quest and he didnt appeared....

NPC may not stay on the spawn point. He can walk around the lake so you need to search for him somewhere nearby the lake.

Back