What's new

[Game Event] Titan's Attack

Additional information was added to the guide:
"8. Due to the huge size of the Titan, melee warriors will not be able to inflict damage with melee skills, and can only inflict simple strikes (a tip: aim Titan's legs). But, in the battle with Titan, melee warriors will be useful in the Titan's followers killing."

Please reduce drop rate for:
Ayanad Weapon, Armor and Accesoary scrolls
Fine Fire and Wave Lunarite!!!
Just because you might get to run HofA does not mean drop rate should be reduced, it is absurd you would even ask for this! As for lunarite it is rare that it even appears in rng boxes so once agin do not decrease drop rate for it! Instead increase the amount of times it appears in rng boxes, after having seed bundles almost every week and xp elixir's on the other weeks it would be a nice change!

HDVWhaC.png

Just a little error, nothing to worry about

edited: didn't see there was attack speed title, but would like a response also about why the attack speed is lower than the melee title.
Everything about archery is lower than other classes, dps for main weapon is just an example.. They nerfed archers on live at the 1st update and it was not until 3.5 where it became viable without spending a lot of cash to be geared...

The buff don't help, we just did the first rift and there was nothing but pvp, I don't know how many times I died. I don't know why when an event says pvp not encouraged that people can't actually listen and stop ruining it for other players.

After do the event 1 time, i have some info to add:

1- People is using tanks (ironclad, etc) to pvp/kill on event area.
2- The event was in sungold, because of toughness we dont die by enemies damage, but it's hard stay alive w/ so many AOE CC. That make easy for mobs kill us when u are on the side w/ less people.

I have some questions:
- After finish the quest for the 1st time, we need do everthing again or just the boss?
- is possible warning where is going to happen 10 min before? (for me my quest mark on solz and to a friend in sungold)
- is possible make in a peace/event zone?

Tks, was a nice event.

TBH if the event was supposed to be done without pvp then the zone could have bee set to festival, maybe hindsight will change something here

After do the event 1 time, i have some info to add:

1- People is using tanks (ironclad, etc) to pvp/kill on event area.
2- The event was in sungold, because of toughness we dont die by enemies damage, but it's hard stay alive w/ so many AOE CC. That make easy for mobs kill us when u are on the side w/ less people.

I have some questions:
- After finish the quest for the 1st time, we need do everthing again or just the boss?
- is possible warning where is going to happen 10 min before? (for me my quest mark on solz and to a friend in sungold)
- is possible make in a peace/event zone?

Tks, was a nice event.

You need to complete the questline twice a week, prior each Titan Attack as otherwise you'll not have a quest for Titan kill and will not be able to receive a reward.

Do you need to have the quest to scoop the reward from titan’s corpse?

Yes, you need to have it.

Did the Rift 2 times and Simply none loot came to me until now. GG.,

Next time, how about giving a Lootbox on every monster with randoms itens that everyone can get instead of just making it random winner loot and frustrating?

Last edited:
I've done the rift twice now, I'm sitting at 1/300 title materials for the base title. I feel like at this rate, if your not loot mastering it's going to be a pain for players that have less time to play to get max title.

It would be cool if we can get the rift event on Mondays also. That or make it so all three rift spawn mobs at the same time. Which would allow players in there respected faction have a chance to get loot from the event.

Why do the rifts even drop the title materials? It makes no sense to have these titles be as RNG as they are. You are literally playing a lottery for these op titles. I suggest to just make these rifts give equal materials to everyone for participating with some kinda quest or something. The way it is right now doesn't seem fair or fun at all.

Can you guys atleast end the event on the 22nd of December so people can get 2 boss kills for that week instead of only 1? That should give everyone enough for their titles if that happened to miss a kill.

Did the Rift twice now.. Both times Didn't get a raid invite.. Both times didn't get any loot.. Both times it didn't count for my quest.. Im still at 0 out of 5 of the rift.. so Im not going to get the titan :(, Can you make the rifts Like Kadum as well?? Its already bad enough being a healer.. since rewards are based on contribution.. But this is just awefull

You need to have 8 kills in the raid to complete the quest. You can't complete it if you don't get enough kills.

The main rewards are going from Titan. Mobs drop is just an additional bonus. You need a total of 560. Each Titan gives the random number from 70 to 90. That's for the top title. 7 Titan's is enough to get required quantity. If you have less, you can go and kill extra rift mobs for extra drops.

As it was mentioned in the main post of this thread 4. Event will not be extended, but in the future it will be added again.

Back