[Game Event] Titan's Attack

Discussion in 'In-game & Forum Events' started by Sparkle, Nov 22, 2018.

1. karakose

karakose New Member

Basic Grade T7 is a joke right?

2. RogueChoi

RogueChoi New Member

It is when you need to spend 100k to turn it into something.

3. Greatness

Greatness New Member

There is no way I can keep my job and go to all boss spawns when will the event be brought back?

4. Cloudsp

Cloudsp New Member

Yep, que event will return. Check the Sparkle post.

5. Rosess

Rosess New Member

Love the event so please consider extending the period on it! I sure lot's of player's are gonna travel for the holidays. including myself. It breaks my heart knowing i wont have enough time to complete. I work the weekends too :( It's been rough for me and hopefully enough people are on my same boat to make a difference. speak up :) let's make it till sometime January.
    xoxoxoxo

6. CarebearAn

CarebearAn Member

For any archers wondering if they should go MS title or Attack speed, I'd go with the 30 attack speed. Just obtained Sniper Title and it boosted my Movespeed by 0.1%.

7. havockitty

havockitty Active Member

I hope u can revert it and change for other one feels bad man :/, rly wanted this title for name.

8. danylobn

danylobn New Member

what happens if a pick up the wrong title token upon tier 2?

9. Flipsy

Flipsy New Member

2 Prime Lunarite, 1 Eternal Winter Chill, 2 Revenant Soulstones for a gear set meant to be the catch-up mechanic on retail from each titan done so far. Are you fucking kidding with this loot table? Like, honestly are you serious with this shit? Got the three absolute worst possible drops, one of which isn't even used and one of which you can get in any dungeon (I'm honestly shocked you didn't put in Heat of Eternal Summer in with these drops!). I can't believe the people in charge of this server are so out of touch that they'd do shit like this. Do you guys even play this game?