What's new

game will not load please help

rokie

for some reason the game will not load past the first line of the splash poem. tried deleting and redownloading,
direct down load works fine but splash problem still occures. torrent will not down load for some reason.
p.s. tried repair many tomes to no avail. tried regerstration fix did not work. i just dont know what to do at this point.

just try uninstaling everything and removing any duplicate files, still can not use torrent down load. i click on torrent it opens view downloads screen. but none of the options seem to work.

Tried that not good just tried downloading utorrent but utorrent doest work cause its getting blocked somehow cant figure it out i have window defender dissabled avast dissabled.

Ok i got qtorrent to work for me to download. But now its stuck on sighn in screen. The info bar says save client data. The play and repair buttons are greyed out. It was like this for about an hour yesterday.

If you are stuck on saving for too long then game didn't download properly or anti-vitus is still blocking the game or removing some of the game files. Close your launcher, add folder with the game to exceptions. Start launcher again. If issue remains, redownload.

Back