What's new

Guild and I seem to be missing quite a few pack turn ins?

Dza

Anyone else? Had a guildie receive 0 so far when we definitely ran over 40 packs by this time. I received maybe 2 pages worth, I really wish I SS'd it. Others are complaining now too, definitely missing packs or timer is bugged somehow?

Last edited:
@IronLady

I have finished 5 trade runs (9 packs each) yesterday. This should be 45 pack payments.

I have received 36 mails with my payment. I am missing more than a whole freighter of packs.

Handed in around 15+ yesterday and no mail yet

Update- I got 1 mail from specialty trader = 10 charcoal while guild members who did same run have had multiple mails.

Account: Lordoftheloo
Character name: Cheekyscrub

Last edited:
Something is going on @IronLady that needs to be addressed please. Cheeky has received 2-3 packs accounting for accidental mail pickup without realizing and we did likely hundreds of packs yesterday.

We thought maybe it was only freedich trader being disabled for minutes while server was still online, but that no longer appears to be the case when I received hundreads of charcoal and other(s) received literally 2 mails after they handed in a lot more than that.

Please update this thread if any more pack payments show up. ALSO, please state your account and character names for investigation.

I should clarify: I can't actually look into this. I can only moderate the forums. But moderating the forums does including making sure that if this isn't resolved, the admins have everything they need to make a proper diagnosis. Character names, where the packs were turned in, server times (approx) the packs were turned in, and account name is super useful information. :)

Could it be that when we tanked the percentages that payout was literally 0 for some reason? @Krowley Thanks a lot for speedy inquiry

should be from early morning 6/7ish server time until afternoon.... yea I know, a lot of packs sorry. Packs were handed in to all intercontinental ports and freedich.

@Krowley Ran the backs between 11 AM GMT - 2:30 PM GMT

It was exactly 45 packs. Fertilizer Solis packs. (5 Freighter runs, basically)

And I turned in with 16-30 minute intervals. Good luck!

i think i lost a whole freighter the other day too. i was pretty sure i made another round, and waited, and waited, and waited. i might be wrong though, but i have the strong feeling of missing 9 packs falcorth -> villa. charname: vaelor

i cant say for sure how many packs im missing i just noticed i only got maybe 5 payments even tho i did galley runs to freedich a few times w/ around 7-10 packs per run
char/acc- Lumi

@IronLady
i think i am missing a few payouts to cause i did a week of trade runs with a ship and my payout wase verry low and i think i might be missing like 40-60 packs in total of that period (cause we run with 2-3 merches sometimes) Charname: Mojo

@IronLady @Krowley

Did one single traderun this Thursday, between 4-7 pm GMT. Did not receive any payment on Friday, however did two runs on Friday and received payment today. :/

It's really putting me off from running packs.

i know right i did over 40 packs yesterday and got 11 mails like wtf we run 2-3 merches and i recieve like half my payouts :s

character name: Niki
Missing 9 packs that i make right after halcy war end 11/09 night , that i turned in gweo.

lol I even dc'ed and someone took 8 packs and my freight 3/4 days ago and never got the payment. I'm ok with that tho if they got hosed too.

lol I even dc'ed and someone took 8 packs and my freight 3/4 days ago and never got the payment. I'm ok with that tho if they got hosed too.

Ive gotten payments for stolen packs days later a few times, not just in this server. Some people will just take them and stage them until they actually feel like running the packs.

Back