What's new

How I got scammed (video included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is clearly a macro/software that he uses to perform this. You cannot instantly change values and lock a window like that. I want to see video proof of any human doing that in a motion with less than 50ms between the gold modification and locking, that aren't bullshit edited for "proof". Go ahead. No matter how fast you think you are, you're not as quick as this dude with his macro/software. The window locks the instant he changes gold. People trying to defend this are either profiting from it, or are actually the dude doing it.

While true it is the trader's responsibility to triple check the windows before the trade goes off, there is absolutely no way Juul/Fendi/ValleyGirl/RngHugs/NfJoker and whatever other fucked up name this asshole uses is not using either external software or a macro.

@Trippin Dude you are talking about deleting a zero and locking which is simple backspace and very possible.

Witchhunt is when u dont have proof of anything, have you even bothered to check 0:17 of the video.

He puts item in ,erases 0 AND locks at the same second. Its 3 actions.

And there was another instance where he erases 0 ,puts item, locks, and presses trade, at a milisecond like COME ON.
People also say he changes 0 when it was already locked that i dont trust, but it has more logic than you saying we should trust a scammer is doing his scamming in an honorable way xD

And a redo of entire banning system just for one person right, like thats gonna happen.

@Trippin
And a redo of entire banning system just for one person right, like thats gonna happen.

people are getting banned for chatting in party or in guild, people are getting banned for saying something thats not even offensive, people are getting banned for all the wrong reasons

not redo the banning system just for one person but for everyone........

I'm pretty sure that's entirely bullshit. You link some solid proof that those are the reasons people are getting banned for, then I'll believe it. People that get banned and are actually innocent are extremely rare.

You're also subverting the original topic, which is the dude that has been using software or macros since day 1 to scam people still persisting in the game.

I'm pretty sure that's entirely bullshit. You link some solid proof that those are the reasons people are getting banned for, then I'll believe it. People that get banned and are actually innocent are extremely rare.

You're also subverting the original topic, which is the dude that has been using software or macros since day 1 to scam people still persisting in the game.
Bro people get banned for even naming there mount with the n word i mean i agree that the ban system should be tweaked and looked at

Scamming is a part of the game play and is not bannable. All the cases were checked and no bug was found. In case any changes are made in trade from one player's side, the window another player previously Locked In is automatically unlocked.
Prior Locking it back In please check all the trade details. Only after, Lock it back In and press Trade.

No bug was found?!?

Nevermind. Won't bother anymore with this subject because seems like macro users never have any 3rd party programs \o/ (irony)
Plus... Keep saying scamming is allowed and this server will drop, EVEN MORE, in population.

it's been loosing players every day. Not 1, not 2, not 3 players. One of the reasons is the scammers "being supported" with their actions.
and YES, it's the victims fault for not triple check. But it's also the company fault when they keep repeating that scam is allowed.

Last edited:
It puts the gold amount in it puts item in it clicks on the gold column it moves mouse curser to lock trade it presses back space and clicks at the same time.... Whats so freaking hard to understand about it you bloody morons i swear half of you dont have a brain

It puts the gold amount in it puts item in it clicks on the gold column it moves mouse curser to lock trade it presses back space and clicks at the same time.... Whats so freaking hard to understand about it you bloody morons i swear half of you dont have a brain

this ^ and how they all say they change values after locking window in the video clip

its obvious he deleted a value right before clicking confirm.....

Y'all legit think turd scammer isn't using software to perform his scams? Cute. The level of ignorance is unreal. He's been caught countless times performing those three actions (including pressing trade) at the same time every time. Sorry, but no amount of double button pressing is gonna get you into completing the trade at the same instance you lock the trade window.

The dude is a piece of shit. You honestly think he's gonna put in the effort when he can hit one button and have it done for him?

If he's been caught three times, why haven't they banned the person. I'm sorry but this isn't a hack or software....this existed way back in the days of runescape where people deletes the zero value. You just need to have fast clicks. Can't believe this is even a topic. Bunch of younglings

Y'all legit think turd scammer isn't using software to perform his scams? Cute. The level of ignorance is unreal. He's been caught countless times performing those three actions (including pressing trade) at the same time every time. Sorry, but no amount of double button pressing is gonna get you into completing the trade at the same instance you lock the trade window.

The dude is a piece of shit. You honestly think he's gonna put in the effort when he can hit one button and have it done for him?
Proof or it didn't happen. If he scams all the time it should be very easy to prove. In the video shown he did it exactly how I explained it

Serious question... why shouldn't people be banned for scamming? Why do we have to accept people being huge pieces of crap? It is borderline a real life criminal activity. If I pay real money for credits and buy something and someone scams me out of it, they've pretty much engaged in fraud. Just ban the garbage and move on. They add zero value to the game. No one will miss them when they are gone. Let them go play somewhere else. But as near as I can tell in my short time here, cheating and scamming seems to be out of control. I hope it gets cleaned up.

Yeah scamming, was part of Archeage since i know archeage.
But i dont think even trion would turn their back on obvious macros being used.

There is a slight delay where you cant click lock-in ,after your partner does that, or am i mistaken?
That gives you the time to check whats in the trade window and notice if he erased the 0 .
But using macro to rush several actions makes it go much faster and people simply click trade without checking again.

Still ,macros to be used like that are a low low move. The scammer himself admited on faction he will burn in hell for it.

But he will burn very rich, saw him sell epic T6's the other day, and he had many divines already. Not to mention wisps and other stuff which is his favorite since he can flip it faster.

I honestly do not see the issue here. It's not like the player has no way of seeing the value was changed. Don't think it matters if a macro was used, it doesn't stop you from reading the bloody trade window before you accept a trade.

I honestly do not see the issue here. It's not like the player has no way of seeing the value was changed. Don't think it matters if a macro was used, it doesn't stop you from reading the bloody trade window before you accept a trade.

It's true the player should always check and recheck before you hit that ok button.

No bug was found?!?

Nevermind. Won't bother anymore with this subject because seems like macro users never have any 3rd party programs \o/ (irony)
Plus... Keep saying scamming is allowed and this server will drop, EVEN MORE, in population.

it's been loosing players every day. Not 1, not 2, not 3 players. One of the reasons is the scammers "being supported" with their actions.
and YES, it's the victims fault for not triple check. But it's also the company fault when they keep repeating that scam is allowed.

Lol, fresh here, and think its funny to se these posts.

This entire game was built on the principals of Scamming and Pirating, you take those away, then you took away 50% of the game, all you have left is farmville.

Yeah scamming, was part of Archeage since i know archeage.
But i dont think even trion would turn their back on obvious macros being used.

There is a slight delay where you cant click lock-in ,after your partner does that, or am i mistaken?
That gives you the time to check whats in the trade window and notice if he erased the 0 .
But using macro to rush several actions makes it go much faster and people simply click trade without checking again.

Still ,macros to be used like that are a low low move. The scammer himself admited on faction he will burn in hell for it.

But he will burn very rich, saw him sell epic T6's the other day, and he had many divines already. Not to mention wisps and other stuff which is his favorite since he can flip it faster.

Funny, because A. you dont need a macro, B. this same scam has been happening in Archeage since 2013, where were you? Also there is no proof of macro, Enter Backspace Click, you can do that with 2 hands, very very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back