What's new

how to report for insult ?

please don't waste the time of people working on the game with this, it is an online game, nothing else to add.

I know several players who purposely will provoke you into saying something and then reporting you. Seriously though grow up and just ignore them. The mods here seen to be way to overzealous with chat banning people and something needs to be done about it, its bullshit.

I know several players who purposely will provoke you into saying something and then reporting you. Seriously though grow up and just ignore them. The mods here seen to be way to overzealous with chat banning people and something needs to be done about it, its bullshit.

This is true. It happen to me twice, and people keep provoke me but now i just ignore. 2,2oo minutes without chat is enough, the funny thing is the player named Discipline sent me a mail telling me that if i was not banned, is because the admins are corrupts. Because i report him once too and the kid got chat banned and come to cry to my mail. I dont report him anyway, block option is great. Dont waste admins time with chat reports, i see everyday people insulting each other.

Last edited:
This is a rather toxic and hateful server as far as people go, just stick to yourself and take the advice of others here, use chat block.
The server and people running it are better then official but the community is poison.

Hi there is there any way i can get a account back ive lost my email because ive lost my phone . Waiting for reply thank you

Hi there is there any way i can get a account back ive lost my email because ive lost my phone . Waiting for reply thank you

This is an archive forum section that is not meant for the new issues. In future, please use Tickets (can be found at your Account Panel on website), Contact Moderators section [Link] or Technical Support active section [Link].

In case you lost your phone, you should still have the access to your account using your old password you always used. In case you want to change password to another one, you'll need your e-mail for such an action. Then you need to contact your mail service support for them to restore the access to your e-mail for you.
E-mail to your AR account can't be changed.

I don't see either...

And I don't see why you quote my comment, that is about the missing feature to change AR account email, and has no relation to phones.

I took the "its really bad" in relation to this guy not being able to change his email, while he shouldnt really be able to lose it the way he said he did, so then it's not bad at all that they cant change it because the reason is flawed?

sorry for confusion.

Back