how to report for insult ?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by mrderive, Jan 8, 2018.

1. mrderive

mrderive New Member

hi someone can tell me how to report ?

2. cubansyrus

cubansyrus Active Member

You could either waste admins time, by making a ticket. Or you could grow a thicker skin/block people ? There is a block function and a profanity filter for a reason.

Updown, Rexywilly and Pewnflap like this.
  3. Nixkie

Nixkie New Member

they take a while with tickets even for bugs

4. rodtheram

rodtheram New Member

please don't waste the time of people working on the game with this, it is an online game, nothing else to add.

5. Vampiris

Vampiris Active Member

So why i have my chat blocked for 1,200 minutes for something that happen yesterday?? I get insulted, i fired back, and i get banned xD

6. Enjun

Enjun New Member

I know several players who purposely will provoke you into saying something and then reporting you. Seriously though grow up and just ignore them. The mods here seen to be way to overzealous with chat banning people and something needs to be done about it, its bullshit.

Vampiris likes this.
  7. Vampiris

Vampiris Active Member

This is true. It happen to me twice, and people keep provoke me but now i just ignore. 2,2oo minutes without chat is enough, the funny thing is the player named Discipline sent me a mail telling me that if i was not banned, is because the admins are corrupts. Because i report him once too and the kid got chat banned and come to cry to my mail. I dont report him anyway, block option is great. Dont waste admins time with chat reports, i see everyday people insulting each other.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018 at 5:01 AM