What's new

How to start up with Larceny?

Nightcore

Hi, I am new. Basically I am farming about 300g/h with noble crates. I am with Auroria set/weapon as revenant, but I will play as plate abolisher. I am with a doubt right now. I made my first 1k, and I am looking for ways to make more money, I joined a guild to sell stuff in prestige shop, and I am looking for a family.
I have a few questoins about what should be my next step, and I will be very thankful if you show me your opinion.

1 - Where should I invest my gold? I am going to make gold with larceny, but I want to have 4-5 farms to plant some stuff, since I saw that 3 16x16 gives me 1k of something, and some crops like corn, are really worth (1k corn = 45-50g). With 3.5 coming next week, I am considering investing in my gear, so I can farm at the new whalesong map, which I believe that will be really op for those who have 120k+ larceny.

2 - My final class will be plate abolisher. As I need to invest in gear to make my farm powerfull, should I invest in a mid game mage class to farm, or should I start gearing my mid game as abolisher to farm?

3 - Is there any viable class to farm with that uses the gear that a Abolisher use?

4 - What should be my progression on larceny? Ex: Auroria gear - noble crates. Obsidian celestial - queen purses.

Thank you guys for your attention, feel free to leave your comment and opinion.

Any dps can grind crates, your 4 sounds good for progression. I might even say to just save gold and hope to get the starter crate in a few weeks they said they would offer.

lol a double post, was wondering at first why my replies were gone but its a different thread XD maybe delete one

Back