What's new

I dont know what is going on here!? Some admin help.

If game is loading slow for you, then anti-virus is intruding into its work and constant game scanning leads to such slow loading. But if you added folder to exceptions or turned it off, then it should no longer be a problem.

When you get that error (the one from the screenshot), are you still able to launch the game? Do you get it again if you restart launcher?

If game is loading slow for you, then anti-virus is intruding into its work and constant game scanning leads to such slow loading. But if you added folder to exceptions or turned it off, then it should no longer be a problem.

When you get that error (the one from the screenshot), are you still able to launch the game? Do you get it again if you restart launcher?

I already had folder to exception and i have the real time protection and firewall turned off. Yes im able to launch the game just press ok in the error window, after restart the game i dind't get the error again. But the loading and rendering problem is still a problem.

Last edited:
Some anti viruses keep intruding into the game even if its added to the exceptions. Try to completely turn anti-virus off, restart your PC, start the game and see if slow loading problem still remains.

A guildmate has been having an issue where their game doesn't fully load. Come to find out his "anti-virus" was taking up 99% of his CPU raging at the game client, and it was halting all progress. Check your processes in the Task Manager and see if something seems amiss when running the game. If something is, end that process.

Back