What's new

Iron head guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papatuna

Admins if you want to find player blatenly cheating just look at iron head guild. To many times do i see them doing suspicious activity. Example 6k gs running guild packs with a 1 k gs on his house. Then taking turns jumping on the mount. As if he is clicking two computers. 2k gear score running packs right in the middle of killing titan boss. Not even acting human just running right though. All the core are running epic+ erenor weapons. I wonder who is funnelling gold ? I just wonder how many people in that guild are acutally playing

Admins if you want to find player blatenly cheating just look at iron head guild. To many times do i see them doing suspicious activity. Example 6k gs running guild packs with a 1 k gs on his house. Then taking turns jumping on the mount. As if he is clicking two computers. 2k gear score running packs right in the middle of killing titan boss. Not even acting human just running right though. All the core are running epic+ erenor weapons. I wonder who is funnelling gold ? I just wonder how many people in that guild are acutally playing

If you suspect any players in cheating and have any proves of it, please submit a ticket at your account panel. As always before, players reports should go directly to the tickets.
If you are aware of somebody cheating, please also be more specific, include the details, names, screenshots and video recordings.

They don't care.. breeze is already back.
If you know a player cheating, submit a Ticket with all the details. The current post of yours doesn't help us to understand who's cheating and in which way. Without the details we have no way to confirm a player cheating or take any actions against it.

As a general reminder: if you suspect a player cheating, have any proves or can explain why you think so, submit all the details in your Ticket. Forum is not a correct place to report players. Also, make sure to avoid false reports and if you report someone, include his make and explanations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back