What's new

is it aloud to stream?

The problem is you need to find somewhere you could stream it in the 1st place. If you try to stream on Twitch you will get an account suspension and eventually your entire account deleted. YouTube will do the same etc..

The problem with this is how do you plan to get people to watch you? I'm pretty sure majority of the world uses Twitch.. It's just the go to when it comes to streaming. Im sure you could stream on some other site maybe but you're not gonna get very many views if any at all really which completely defeats the whole purpose of streaming.

This is also assuming IronLady or Sparkle say it's ok to stream which I don't see why not.. They have an event right now for who ever makes the best YouTube video which is pretty much streaming just it's not live.

hm well then i shouldnt stream it... i wanted to do it on twitch but i dont want to get a suspension...

hm well then i shouldnt stream it... i wanted to do it on twitch but i dont want to get a suspension...

Yeah if ya stream on Twitch you will likely get a suspension.. It's not so much that Twitch really cares but if you are streaming a Private Server and TRION or XL Games finds out then they will issue a DMCA request to Twitch to have your channel shut down which usually results in a 24 hour ban and if you keep doing it then your entire account gets banned permanently

The problem is you need to find somewhere you could stream it in the 1st place. If you try to stream on Twitch you will get an account suspension and eventually your entire account deleted. YouTube will do the same etc..

The problem with this is how do you plan to get people to watch you? I'm pretty sure majority of the world uses Twitch.. It's just the go to when it comes to streaming. Im sure you could stream on some other site maybe but you're not gonna get very many views if any at all really which completely defeats the whole purpose of streaming.

This is also assuming IronLady or Sparkle say it's ok to stream which I don't see why not.. They have an event right now for who ever makes the best YouTube video which is pretty much streaming just it's not live.
Hard for them to find out each video because even if its a private server, they legit look the same.
On top of that there are multiple streamers streaming GTA V MP, projects like this had been closed with a C&D multiple times in the past but they can't really take the videos down due to the fact that its still GTA V and there is no actual way to prove that its GTA VMP and not GTAV Online unless they have official papers from court or as such.

Hard for them to find out each video because even if its a private server, they legit look the same.
On top of that there are multiple streamers streaming GTA V MP, projects like this had been closed with a C&D multiple times in the past but they can't really take the videos down due to the fact that its still GTA V and there is no actual way to prove that its GTA VMP and not GTAV Online unless they have official papers from court or as such.

I never said that it COULDN'T be done just that eventually you'll get hit with a DMCA or Twitch will at least.. There are plenty of private WoW and GTA V and other streamers of course but you eventually get suspended it just takes time.

It's known that TRION watches the ArcheAge channel on Twitch as well. They actively pay attention to it and I'm sure if someone tries to stream this server you'll surely get suspended.

u can do it for fun using a new acc, dont put Archerage or Private server on title to not get insta ban , hide also launcher / server list

If you want to avoid bans, just don't mention it's a private server in the title/description or whatever.

If someone asks in chat, you can either ignore them or reply at your own risk.

alot players stream Aion private servers (and other private servers too), didnt see them get banned.

Like I said above.. Twitch likely doesn't care if your stream or not.. Neither will other American based companies. Twitch, YouTube etc.. they don't care if you stream really because they arn't gonna go around policing everyone that's just to much work.

The only time you'll really get a warning or a ban is when the company who OWNS the game in this case TRION or XL Games issues a DMCA and then Twitch has to comply because it's the law. If Twitch tells XL or TRION it sucks for them then now Twitch gets sued.

You'll always see private server streamers and they might not EVER get banned or a warning.. but others will it;s the luck of the draw pretty much.. You take the risk getting a suspension for 24 hours usually on your 1st strike and if you keep doing it after then it's up to Twitch and how hard XL or TRION pushes to have your channel shut down.

The more viewers and popular you get the more attention you draw to yourself and that's gonna make it more likely that you get suspended."

In short... Stream at your own risk n such.. if you get a 24 hour ban then it's up to you if you wanna keep going.

Just be smart about it. Dont put in the title that you're playing on a private server and they wouldnt even know you are. If you make a big scene about it the yea...they'll know.

Back