What's new

Isolated Issue In Greater Dungeons. Mass D/Cing Constantly!

Shadowgaming

Is anyone else other than the two groups I've done dungeons with having their whole party d/c like crazy!? Already have tested this issue in Greater Burnt Castle And Greater Howling Abyss. Any other dungeons having the same issue?

Currently much of the Us is experiencing a mass network outage. As a result server connection may be instable for some players

It is not just the dungeons. People have been complaining about disconnecting upon looting mobs all day, I finally just experienced it. Devs, a response is required at this point

That is the response. The network outage is causing the connectivity issues. When you attempt to loot a large packet is transmitted. Either fails or is timed out and results in a game kick.

It is not just the dungeons. People have been complaining about disconnecting upon looting mobs all day, I finally just experienced it. Devs, a response is required at this point

Somebody experiences the DC, somebody not. The reason was explained by Sjinderson above.
As issue is not related to us, unfortunately, it's not something that can be affected of fixed by us. We can only run a stability restart one day earlier than usual to make game work a bit smoother for the players. However, it may not remove the issue completely due to the described above reasons.

I hope the restart helps in some way or another. If not the looting issues then hopefully at least the random lag spikes that occur from out of nowhere and some graphical issues where FPS is doing fine and out of no where drops through the floor at random. I'm unsure if this is just from my end with the lag and graphics. However I have seen and heard it happening to more than just me. They very well could have an older computer like mine so I can't pin down the reason. Anyone else having massive drops of their FPS at random and freak lag spikes right out of the blue?

Back