<Item Stacking Changes> Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi All!

Previously stacking quantity of some items was changed. We had 2 waves of such stacking changes. You can find the details in these 2 threads: Stacking Changes Part 1 and Stacking Changes Part 2.

Changes received positive feedbacks and players informed us they'd like to have some other items stacking quantity to be changed as well. So here we go!

If stacking of some item, you think, should be changed, but it hasn't been done yet, please post it in this thread.

Reminder:

Please make sure to post the complete and correct item name you'd like stacking to be changed for and new stacking quantity for it you think should be good.

Make sure not to post it like "all poisons" or so on as in that case we'll simply ignore it and make no change.
Provide the item name and we'll have it checked and stacking changed if possible. If you have the doubts regarding the item name, you can search for it here: http://archeagedatabase.net/

• Lumber - 10,000 instead of 1,000 (like Stone Bricks)
  • Ground Fish Chum - 10,000 instead of 1,000 (like Baitworms)

Other optional greedy suggestions (for mass production farmers/alchemists/gear crafters like me, since they are consumed in chunks):

• Clover - 10,000 instead of 1,000 (for Tier 1 Pigment)
  • Rose - 10,000 instead of 1,000 (for Tier 1 Pigment)
  • Rice - 10,000 instead of 1,000 (for Tier 1 Oil)
  • Corn - 10,000 instead of 1,000 (for Tier 1 Oil)
  • Azalea - 10,000 instead of 1,000 (for Tier 1 Polish)
  • Narcissus - 10,000 instead of 1,000 (for Tier 1 Polish)
  • Pumpkin - 10,000 instead of 1,000 (for Combined Feed)
Thanks for the good work. :)

Last edited:
Alluvion Love (currently stacks to 100)
Stormraw Wave (currently stacks to 100)
Nui's Nova (currently stacks to 1000)
Kraken's Might (currently stacks to 1000)

Can we get these bumped up to 5k each? Or as a bare minimum, increase the Alluvion/Stormraw pots to 1k. Thanks!

Synthium Stones... I know you can't stack them up for some strange reason. Could you just allow any grade of stone to be used on any grade of item? Similar to how the guild cloaks work? I think that would alleviate the inventory bloat.

Synthium Stones (currently x1 by grade) possibly to x50 by grade

It's annoying when I'm making synthium stones and they eat up my inventory space.
I don't know if this was brought up before or not.

Wool from 1000 to 10000 to get in line with pelt/raws stone/logs
Ground Grain (from 5000 to 10000 to get in line with chopped produce)
Dried Flowers (same as above)
Trimmed Meat (same as above)

Synthium Stones (currently x1 by grade) possibly to x50 by grade

It's annoying when I'm making synthium stones and they eat up my inventory space.
I don't know if this was brought up before or not.
Single stack items like this have been brought up and it cannot be done

Synthium Stones... I know you can't stack them up for some strange reason. Could you just allow any grade of stone to be used on any grade of item? Similar to how the guild cloaks work? I think that would alleviate the inventory bloat.
That completely defeats the point of costumes being something you need to invest a lot into, also not relevant to this thread so please stay on topic of items you desire to have stack changes

Yata Fur - 10k
Goat Wool - 10k
Egg - 10k
Gold Ore - 10k (since all other ore is 10k, and gold ore left weirdly 1k)

Rainbow Sprinkler - 1k
Heavy Hardwood - 1k
Scented Leaf - 1k
Royal Seed - 1k

Vanilla - 10k
Pepper - 10k
Clubhead Fungus - 10k
Blueberry - 10k
Cactus - 10k
Turmeric - 10k
Lily - 10k
Tomato - 10k
Cultivated Ginseng - 10k
Saffron - 10k
Mushroom - 10k
Garlic - 10k
Duck Down - 10k
Goose Down - 10k
Beef - 10k

I think I found a way to make "stackable" Synthium Stones. A workaround, actually.

Make them be converted back via a recipe in Alchemy Table to stackable Shards (new custom items) of their own grade. The Shards themselves will behave EXACTLY as the current Clear Synthium Shards, including the stacking and combining mechanic. When you use 10 Shards of tier X, they form a Stone of the same tier, as shown belown.

• 1 Clear Synthium Stone > 10 Clear Synthium Shards
  • 1 Vivid Synthium Stone > 10 Vivid Synthium Shards
  • 1 Lucid Synthium Stone > 10 Lucid Synthium Shards
  • 1 Radiant Synthium Stone > 10 Radiant Synthium Shards

(Same for the Bound variants.)

So we are looking at 6 new custom items (Vivid/Lucid/Radiant Shards and their variants) and 8 new recipes crafted through Alchemy Table (Stone to Shards for each tier), that could be done via Alchemy Table, since Synthesis Materials are under Alchemy tab.

Thank you!

I think I found a way to make "stackable" Synthium Stones. A workaround, actually.

Make them be converted back via a recipe in Alchemy Table to stackable Shards (new custom items) of their own grade. The Shards themselves will behave EXACTLY as the current Clear Synthium Shards, including the stacking and combining mechanic. When you use 10 Shards of tier X, they form a Stone of the same tier, as shown belown.

• 1 Clear Synthium Stone > 10 Clear Synthium Shards
  • 1 Vivid Synthium Stone > 10 Vivid Synthium Shards
  • 1 Lucid Synthium Stone > 10 Lucid Synthium Shards
  • 1 Radiant Synthium Stone > 10 Radiant Synthium Shards

(Same for the Bound variants.)

So we are looking at 6 new custom items (Vivid/Lucid/Radiant Shards and their variants) and 8 new recipes crafted through Alchemy Table (Stone to Shards for each tier), that could be done via Alchemy Table, since Synthesis Materials are under Alchemy tab.

Thank you!
The shards already exist in the game and can be a rare drop from Lib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back