What's new

<Item Stacking Changes>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuzaki

Hello

This is related to the original post by XiCynx who pointed out how some items are unnecessarily taking too much space when stored.

Since the last minor update allowed seeds and saplings to be stacked to 1,000, here are some more items that would greatly help increase inventory space. Not all of them need to stack to 1,000, but at least being stackable would be a good start.

• Bundles of all kinds - 1000
  • Archeum Crystals, Shards, Dust and Motes - 1000
  • Auroria Synthesis Shards/Stones - 1000/100
  • Synthium Stones (Basic to Radiant) - 100
  • Lunarite Dusts 1000
  • Trading resources - Charcoal/Rock Salt Stabiliser/Crystal Stabiliser 1000
  • Spellbook consumables Unstoppable Force/Brick Wall 1000
  • Potions 1000
  • Dawn Lake Essence 1000
  • Livestock Supplement 1000
  • Fusion Alembic 1000
  • Flaming Pinion 1000
  • Ingots, Lumber, Brick, Fabric, Leather, Paper,Music Paper, Starshard Ingot Etc (All basic Crafting Mats) 1000
  • Aged Larders 1000
  • Combined Feed 1000
  • Handicraft Yarn 1000
  • Glossy Feather 1000
  • Eco-Friendly Fuel 1000
  • Recovery Pouches 1000
  • Coinpurses of all types 1000
  • Hereafter Stones 1000
  • Larceny Coinpurse Drops Like Glowing Prism/Garden Powder and similar 1000
  • Library Indexes both types 1000
  • Fortuna Die/Basta Zena Valau Runes 1000
  • All types of gems - Diamond, Amethyst, Ruby etc 1000
  • Adventurers Growthstone 1000
  • Alchemy/Cooking/Fishing/Handicraft NPC Materials like 1000
  • General Merchant NPC Items Quality Certificate&Blue Salt Hammer 1000
  • Processed Goods like Ground Grain/Medicinal Powder/Dried Flowers/Trimmed Meat/Chopped Vegetables/Ground Spices/Orchard Puree 10000 Since they reserve much more space after processed

I would like to take the opportunity to remind everyone that when you mail yourself to keep some of the items in your mail, those items if i recall correctly will remain for one month safely in your mailbox.
But after 1 month, they will dissapear ! So pay attention to date you received the mail.

this change would save soooooo much inventory space, especially the cloak synthesis materials. it would be great if we actually get this.
10/10

Stackable synthium stones I think wouldn't work. I'm not sure exactly how the sythisis system works on the back end but I'm guessing the reason they are not stackable is because the system can't tell between 1 stone and a stack of them. So if you synthesized them you would lose the stack but it would only count as one. And you know people would Fuck that up

What about making a stack of synthium sealable and stackable when sealed, so you can't use them in a way like you mentioned, and they are stacking.
Those free stones for heroic-divine costumes are sure taking up a lot of space

we need this in our lives ! including lumber,stone,silver,gold ingots,etc even with maxed out inventory,warehouse and 2 chests I still have to mail myself items to save space.

My apologies ahead of time on this extensive list. But these will greatly help save storage space if allowed to stack.

Some other items that could have their stack size increased.
Charcoal - 5,000
Rock Salt Stabilizer - 5,000
Crystal Stabilizer - 5,000

Chopped Produce - 5,000
Ground Grain - 5,000
Dried Flowers - 5,000
Trimmed Meat - 5,000
Medicinal Powder - 5,000
Ground Spices - 5,000

Paper - 5,000
Blank Regrade Scroll - 5,000
Weapon/Armor/Accessory/Pet Regrade Scroll - 5,000
Music Paper - 5,000
Master's Music Paper - 5,000

Iron Ore - 5,000
Iron Ingot - 5,000
Copper Ore - 5,000
Copper Ingot - 5,000
Silver Ore - 5,000
Silver Ingot - 5,000
Gold Ore - 5,000
Gold Ingot - 5,000
Archeum Ore - 5,000
Archeum Ingot - 5,000
Starshard Chip - 5,000
Starshard Ingot - 5,000
Cotton - 5,000
Wool - 5,000
Fabric - 5,000
Log - 5,000
Lumber - 5,000
Pelt - 5,000
Leather - 5,000
Raw Stone - 5,000
Stone Brick - 5,000

Navel Cannon Design
Shrapnel Cannon Design
Large-Caliber Cannon Design
High-Angle Siege Cannon Design
High-Speed Siege Cannon Design
Chain-Shot Cannon Design
Mounted Shield Design
Multipurpose Cannon Design
Captain's Cannon Design

Beast Figurehead Design
Charred Bonekraal Figurehead Design
Raging Lionhart Figuredhead Design
Ivory Nui Figurehead Design
Sea Drake Figurehead Design
Tsunami Figurehead Design

Seabreeze Plank Design
Zephyr Explosives Workbench Design

Seabreeze Trade Pack Storage Design
Mistral Trade PAck Storage Design
Seastorm Trade Pack Storage Design
Typhoon Trade Pack Storage Design

Eznan Seabreeze Rudder Design
Eznan Mistral Rudder Design
Eznan Seastorm Rudder Design
Eznan Typhoon Rudder Design

Lutesong Seabreeze Rudder Design
Lutesong Mistral Rudder Design
Lutesong Seastorm Rudder Design
Lutesong Typhoon Rudder Design

Austeran Seabreeze Rudder Design
Austeran Mistral Rudder Design
Austeran Seastorm Rudder Design
Austeran Typhoon Rudder Design

Caernord Seabreeze Rudder Design
Caernord Mistral Rudder Design
Caernord Seastorm Rudder Design
Caernord Typhoon Rudder Design

Sirensong Seabreeze Rudder Design
Sirensong Mistral Rudder Design
Sirensong Seastorm Rudder Design
Sirensong Typhoon Rudder Design

Andelph Seabreeze Rudder Design
Andelph Mistral Rudder Design
Andelph Seastorm Rudder Design
Andelph Typhoon Rudder Design

Seabreeze Telescope Design
Mistral Telescope Design
Seastorm Telescope Design
Typhoon Telescope Design

Seabreeze Fish Finder Design
Mistral Fish Finder Design
Seastorm Fish Finder Design
Typhoon Fish Finder Design

Seabreeze Compass Design
Mistral Compass Design
Seastorm Compass Design
Typhoon Compass Design

Zephyr Sea Monster Sonar Design
Seabreeze Sea Monster Sonar Design
Mistral Sea Monster Sonar Design
Seastorm Sea Monster Sonar Design
Typhoon Sea Monster Sonar Design

Seabreeze Shroudlight Design
Mistral Shroudlight Design
Seastorm Shroudlight Design
Typhoon Shroudlight Design

Caernord Sea Serpent Propellant Design
Sirensong Fishing Boat Propellant Design
Andelph Fishing Boat Propellant Design

Last edited:
@XiCynx "My apologies ahead of time on this, I will put it in a spoiler as to not have a super long post. But this will greatly help save storage space as well."

I have noticed the amount of space designs take, but they will hardly stack since they do not already have stacking mechanic to them.
And like Synthium/Cloak stones it might cause issues when crafting.

Admins will determine this more precisely after checking.

I don't know if it's been said yet, but I don't see it on the list, but the kits you buy at the General Merchant to make the pouches for raising sunkens and treasure chests only stack to 10. Can they please stack to at least 100?

Admins are presently taking a closer look at this as to what can be stacked and what would cause issues. I am sure some of this stuff can be raised in amount of stacking but not all these will stack as they will cause other issues within the game code.

I don't know if it's been said yet, but I don't see it on the list, but the kits you buy at the General Merchant to make the pouches for raising sunkens and treasure chests only stack to 10. Can they please stack to at least 100?

Recovery Pouches - it was added in the original post already. They already stack to 100, it was suggested to make it 1000 for some reason.

Other than that, items that do not originally stack, will be more difficult or impossible to make stacking, but we will be notified after they look at it closely.

Recovery Pouches - it was added in the original post already. They already stack to 100, it was suggested to make it 1000 for some reason.

Other than that, items that do not originally stack, will be more difficult or impossible to make stacking, but we will be notified after they look at it closely.

I believe they mean Recovery Pouch Kits (sold by general merchant) you use them to craft Recovery Pouches. They only stack to 10

This is pure awesomeness, my storage chests are going to love it. Especially the 10k processed materials stack... Good stuff Ryuzaki~

I believe they mean Recovery Pouch Kits (sold by general merchant) you use them to craft Recovery Pouches. They only stack to 10
Yep, that's exactly what I mean. That and the ship plan stuff stacking higher is going to make my life so much easier! I also would love to be able to put a third storage chest in a small cottage, but this will alleviate most of the struggle. Right now I"m using mail to store stuff, which is such a PITA.

Let's give it another day or two to make sure nothing was forgotten and all wishes were heard.
Will get back to you after with the list of changes we can make.

Guys and Girls,
If something from the list, mentioned by Ryuzaki, is not needed, please let us know as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back