What's new

<Item Stacking Changes>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't see a need for these items to be changed as There's no need for you to have more than 100 of each item at a time. If you do then they're just sitting there not getting used for no reason, if it helps cut down the work load, I doubt many are having issues with these.

Adventurer's or Companion Growthstones (it takes like 15 to get a pet to level 55) There's aren't enough pets in the game to warrant having 1,000 Growthstones.
Livestock Supplement (You use 1 at a time per sick animal, the most you would need is 100 because you're never going to have 1,000 animals sick at the same time).
Library Index's (You use 1 at a time for 30 minutes of buff in the library, a stack of 100 will last you 50 hours of farming)

Personally I don't see a need for these items to be changed as There's no need for you to have more than 100 of each item at a time. If you do then they're just sitting there not getting used for no reason, if it helps cut down the work load, I doubt many are having issues with these.

Adventurer's or Companion Growthstones (it takes like 15 to get a pet to level 55) There's aren't enough pets in the game to warrant having 1,000 Growthstones.
Livestock Supplement (You use 1 at a time per sick animal, the most you would need is 100 because you're never going to have 1,000 animals sick at the same time).
Library Index's (You use 1 at a time for 30 minutes of buff in the library, a stack of 100 will last you 50 hours of farming)

Growthstones are experience items for player, Companions Crust is for pets.
Livestock Supplement is spent in hundreds per week if players use many pens, since animal pens require many of those.
Library Index 3min type requires first to be crafted into 30min ones to take less space.

All taken from the game info and player suggestions with care.

But people might stop selling items by the 100 and sell 1000, which makes it not very practical when you don't need anywhere near that much :(

But people might stop selling items by the 100 and sell 1000, which makes it not very practical when you don't need anywhere near that much :(

That's just the question of supply and demand. If it is sold in quantity of 1000 but nobody would like to buy it like that or at list demand will decrease, sellers will need to reduce the quantity they sell. Should still be balanced.

Gugu, if you have any ideas/wishes in the items and q-ty stackable you think is needed/would be the best, please feel free to share it as well. Though some changes will be made, we'll try to keep everything balanced.

That's just the question of supply and demand. If it is sold in quantity of 1000 but nobody would like to buy it like that or at list demand will decrease, sellers will need to reduce the quantity they sell. Should still be balanced.

Gugu, if you have any ideas/wishes in the items and q-ty stackable you think is needed/would be the best, please feel free to share it as well. Though some changes will be made, we'll try to keep everything balanced.
I've already seen this problem with charcoal for example, with people selling stacks of 100 and the lower amount being rather are

Everything that feels like it should be stacked has already been posted so it's all good with me :)

Growthstones are experience items for player, Companions Crust is for pets.
Companion Growthstones are BOUND items that gives pet/mounts EXP.
Companion Crusts is an UNBOUND item that gives pets/mounts EXP.
Adventurer Growthstones are PLAYER EXP.

I just wanted to clarify that.

Seems good to me so far. I do have a similar concern with gugu, but it should be fine enough.

I see on 4.5 gonna have a option to the seller big quantity and the player can buy lowest quantity.
For example, a seller put 5000 and a player can buy 100-200 if a seller put this option.

What i say about:

Auction House Changes
Added a split sales function, which allows players to post stacks of items, but for those items to be sold individually.

• With the new system, players will be able to purchase fractions of stacks of items posted on the Auction House.
  • The seller of the items must enable the option for players to purchase individual items from a stack.

Tomorrow will get the list with your wishes on stacking items gathered all together and will start working on it. Please let us know if something hasn't been mentioned but you'd like to to be / not to be stackable.
Accepting your wishes in regards to that matter by that time.

Tomorrow will get the list with your wishes on stacking items gathered all together and will start working on it. Please let us know if something hasn't been mentioned but you'd like to to be / not to be stackable.
Accepting your wishes in regards to that matter by that time.
Hello, I'm sorry to bother you on this post. My account does not know why it was blocked. I am in a hurry. Just after I suddenly dropped the line, my account is frozen. I like this game. Did not do anything contrary to the rules of the game, I hope you can help me

What i say about:

Auction House Changes
Added a split sales function, which allows players to post stacks of items, but for those items to be sold individually.

• With the new system, players will be able to purchase fractions of stacks of items posted on the Auction House.
  • The seller of the items must enable the option for players to purchase individual items from a stack.

This! Would be Great.
Purchase stacks of 10, for example. (10, 20, 30, ...), not just 1 :p

> Ingots, Lumber, Brick, Fabric, Leather, Paper,Music Paper, Starshard Ingot Etc (All basic Crafting Mats) 1000

Recommend also to make logs, pelts, and ores stack to 3000 and cotton stack to 10000 so a full stack of raw materials = a full stack of processed materials. Not a big thing but it could simply things for people.

Hello, I'm sorry to bother you on this post. My account does not know why it was blocked. I am in a hurry. Just after I suddenly dropped the line, my account is frozen. I like this game. Did not do anything contrary to the rules of the game, I hope you can help me

This is a wrong place for Appeal. Please submit a Ticket.

@Ryuzaki

Lost garden weapons and armor should be stackable in their unidentified state. They consume far too much room. They're stackable on live.

We are working right now on already provided by the players list with the latest requests from 2/5. We'll post the updates on the changes shortly. All other suggestions on the changes may be checked and implemented at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back