What's new

labor bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaku

hi, one ideia to help everyone. why u change labor bar 5k to 10k labor. will help everyone.

Hello

Yes, this was previously asked but was denied.
Any improvement to the total labor pool will not be made.

This won't help everyone. All it will do is inflate the gold prices more and more and won't change anything except the amount of time you have to put in the game..

Hello

Yes, this was previously asked but was denied.
Any improvement to the total labor pool will not be made.

I really wish they would reconsider. This will probably be the main reason I quit the game completely. I never had enough labor on Trion, and I don't have it here either--even with the labor stipends. As a crafter/farmer, when I'm out of labor I can't do the activities I enjoy in the game, so I AFK/logout and play a game that doesn't limit my play time.

This won't help everyone. All it will do is inflate the gold prices more and more and won't change anything except the amount of time you have to put in the game..

This is 100% false. How will allowing people the ability to actually play the game, not help everyone? How will it increase gold/inflation? Do you not realize this economy is dead because of scarcity? Having more labor will allow the crafters/farmers to produce more items for the empty auction house. Not everybody farms purses, (I bet you if you ask the coin purse farmers, most are bored and don't know how else to make gold). This is suppose to be a fun experience from the players' side, and it rarely is.

The admin should try something radical to save this dying server. Expecting players to join, then limiting their play time is just asinine.

I really wish they would reconsider. This will probably be the main reason I quit the game completely. I never had enough labor on Trion, and I don't have it here either--even with the labor stipends. As a crafter/farmer, when I'm out of labor I can't do the activities I enjoy in the game, so I AFK/logout and play a game that doesn't limit my play time.

This is 100% false. How will allowing people the ability to actually play the game, not help everyone? How will it increase gold/inflation? Do you not realize this economy is dead because of scarcity? Having more labor will allow the crafters/farmers to produce more items for the empty auction house. Not everybody farms purses, (I bet you if you ask the coin purse farmers, most are bored and don't know how else to make gold). This is suppose to be a fun experience from the players' side, and it rarely is.

The admin should try something radical to save this dying server. Expecting players to join, then limiting their play time is just asinine.

And what incentive would more labor give someone to mine over do coin purses exactly? More labor isn't the issue when it comes to lack of items being farmed aka. ore.

This server is busier and has 4x more labor than live.

I see your point, however, more labor gives people more options of what to do.
I get bored when I'm out of labor.

Thread is related to total labor pool, but as mentioned it will not be changed as i have inquired with staff several times and all responses were negative.

The labor regeneration on other hand is outstanding.Should be 480labor/hour which translates to 11520 + Labor Stipend 3000 with a total of 14520 Labor a day, which should be more than enough for even above average player activity and further increasing it may destabilise economy.

If you however do spend entire labor faster than it can regenerate there are dozens of other activities which you can do, as the game does not revolve solely on labor players have incentive to go out in the world and complete these to complement it.

Closing the thread now since there will not be a change related to labor stated by Admins several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back