What's new

Land Hackers

And everything you're saying says otherwise. I've told you the successes of big plots of land, and not the dozen we've lost in the last week. Your point is completely contradicting what myself and many others are experiencing with land. You're trying to bring up a problem that doesn't exist, and that's MY point. You're looking at it from a comically small point of view and there's a larger group of people telling you you're seeing a problem where there isn't one

And everything you're saying says otherwise. I've told you the successes of big plots of land, and not the dozen we've lost in the last week. Your point is completely contradicting what myself and many others are experiencing with land. You're trying to bring up a problem that doesn't exist, and that's MY point. You're looking at it from a comically small point of view and there's a larger group of people telling you you're seeing a problem where there isn't one

I do not know where I contradict myself, since I started to participate in this discussion I have maintained that the lack of control of the administrators, as well as the lack of regulation on land management, is ONE, I repeat ONE of the factors for the which, I consider that the server population is stagnant. I hope I'm wrong and not you or the large number of people you say, so we see the server grow.

I do not know where I contradict myself, since I started to participate in this discussion I have maintained that the lack of control of the administrators, as well as the lack of regulation on land management, is ONE, I repeat ONE of the factors for the which, I consider that the server population is stagnant. I hope I'm wrong and not you or the large number of people you say, so we see the server grow.
It's probably in your best interest to take the word of multiple players who have been on the server much longer than yourself. Considering the fact you don't have the required background experience of the past few years to draw a comparison in order to prove the server is indeed stagnating.

If you can't do that, then at the very least...read the room.

@RedPoint

I get what you are saying, however there are lands available to people who do not have land, there are public farms, and you can wild grow. My point has been limiting land to x amount because of economy is a bad reason to do that. And I doubt lack of land will drive people away considering in live, you require a subscription to use the a.h or even to own land

Didn't Sparkle say that they're on a project to create more housing area? I think that is planned for the 3.5. (maybe 3.5 itself will make more land available, cause of the bad changes - ppl will have quit j/k).

I know ur frustration for the land, but seriously - not everyone is using programs, hacks. There was a good post saying its most likely 5% hacks, but everyone who wins those land grabs - get put in there aswell. It's a lucrative business (selling land). If u'll feel any better, just screenshot people, who get land and ticket report them for further investigation by the staff.

I never grasp how can a new player expect to get 24x24, 100x100 lands on an active server?
It's open WORLD, not instanced. I'm from EU with 110ms-120ms, and won quite a few land grabs, back in the day... But I don't expect to win it every time, or come unprepared. And all in all the biggest and most hardest thing with the land grabs(especially if you do it alone), is not the land grab itself, but the scouting of properties, because that takes few hours for one zone. So some properties I know I can't win that easily, so maybe I would even hire myself a known legit land grabber with good reaction and ping... Sometimes, as mentioned by another person in this discussion, there are cases when you get land uncontested, cause no one shows up....

Also for people with a lot of lands being empty... Who cares if they're empty or not... u think those people just came into those lands without any troubles or spent 0 time getting them? They can do whatever they want with it...

Also new players can find guilds, who usually share some guild lands for the newcomers, find families also who can take you in and thus opening up all their lands. So many options, people just don't want to explore them.

P.S. usually people stop crying about land when server is dead...

Last edited:
I find spots for 16*16 all over the place but I wish there was a limit how much land one person can own I see a lot of plots never being used in windscour north or houses that are just land hogs.

Back