What's new

Land

Take some time to look around before you start buying plots. Look in all of your faction's zones and check pvp zones in the opposing continent as well. Rokhala usually has lots of 16x16 plots scattered around if you have time to look through it.

Plots go down all the time. There's always room for a small scarecrow in every single zone, so you can start out small the work your way to more when something opens. It's not impossible. Took me a while to get some connected land.

There is always land available in every zone either by buying it or being prepared for when the land goes into demo and you can grab it for free.

If you look in Heedmar there is a place that has over 20+ Gazebos + 4 odd thatched farm houses and Allah knows how many 16x16's all owned by one person... now i'm not math guy but that should be impossible seeing as how the tax system works ...Theres never anything on it... Sadly things like this are all over the server. Pretty sure it's alts but people don't report this... alot of land is just sitting there unused and because patron is free all they have to do is log in once month and prepay everything...

If you look in Heedmar there is a place that has over 20+ Gazebos + 4 odd thatched farm houses and Allah knows how many 16x16's all owned by one person... now i'm not math guy but that should be impossible seeing as how the tax system works ...Theres never anything on it... Sadly things like this are all over the server. Pretty sure it's alts but people don't report this... alot of land is just sitting there unused and because patron is free all they have to do is log in once month and prepay everything...

Please submit a Ticket with the player name. We'll check him.

Done. Ticket submitted. Hope you get this guy and ban his whole family. With that much land they were probably gold sellers.

Done. Ticket submitted. Hope you get this guy and ban his whole family. With that much land they were probably gold sellers.

Wait, you said it's 1 person owning multiple lands and now you are saying it's a family. We are not banning players for them playing with their family.
Anyway, we'll make sure to check your ticket to confirm if player is using any alts for labor/lands purposes or that are the separate people playing.

Ticket was received. We are currently investigating the account and actions on it. Will keep you informed directly in the ticket.

Beyond the fact that a person can have multiple lands and sell them, etc. etc. I think that at this point it can become a problem or not. A clear example is mine and that of my group of friends that we started a few days ago to play. We found no free place to put anything, and yes, we saw in several areas, gazebos, farms and houses without building, being in some cases together and owning only one person. The only way to get land today is by paying gold, which a player in his beginnings does not have. Well what is the problem with all this? As you know, a large part of the game's economy is based on land, and without them it is difficult to obtain gold, unless you make donations. To round up the issue, I think that in the short or long term this will influence the growth of the server, I say this in the population, since economically GMs may come to agree this because it generates more donations, being these, the possibility of generating I pray to those who have no land. I think they should look for a way to regulate this as they lose many groups of new players like mine for example.
Otherwise the server seems to be fine.

Greetings.

PS: Sorry for the quality of the translation, but English is not my native language

Beyond the fact that a person can have multiple lands and sell them, etc. etc. I think that at this point it can become a problem or not. A clear example is mine and that of my group of friends that we started a few days ago to play. We found no free place to put anything, and yes, we saw in several areas, gazebos, farms and houses without building, being in some cases together and owning only one person. The only way to get land today is by paying gold, which a player in his beginnings does not have. Well what is the problem with all this? As you know, a large part of the game's economy is based on land, and without them it is difficult to obtain gold, unless you make donations. To round up the issue, I think that in the short or long term this will influence the growth of the server, I say this in the population, since economically GMs may come to agree this because it generates more donations, being these, the possibility of generating I pray to those who have no land. I think they should look for a way to regulate this as they lose many groups of new players like mine for example.
Otherwise the server seems to be fine.

Greetings.

PS: Sorry for the quality of the translation, but English is not my native language
There are an absolutely insane amount of ways to make gold. If buying land is what you want to do, you can start with one of these and use that gold to buy land.

Farm Coinpurses
Farm Library
Trade Runs
Merit Dailies
Sell Honor

Those are all I can think off of the top of my head. All of these will easily make you enough gold to buy land.

There are an absolutely insane amount of ways to make gold. If buying land is what you want to do, you can start with one of these and use that gold to buy land.

Farm Coinpurses
Farm Library
Trade Runs
Merit Dailies
Sell Honor

Those are all I can think off of the top of my head. All of these will easily make you enough gold to buy land.

Without counting, that the insane amount of ways to make money that you have in mind, may or may not accommodate the way of playing and/or knowledge of the player, more if this is new in the world of Archeage, how long do you estimate that Can I delay in collecting 2k gold with the Merit Dailies?

Thanks for the feedback

Without counting, that the insane amount of ways to make money that you have in mind, may or may not accommodate the way of playing and/or knowledge of the player, more if this is new in the world of Archeage, how long do you estimate that Can I delay in collecting 2k gold with the Merit Dailies?

Thanks for the feedback
Those are the ones that require nothing other than being over level 50. There are a lot more but they require gear, land, a guild, or crafting proficiency. 2k gold is possible with merit dailies but not really recommended as it will take a long time. I would suggest doing a combination of at least two of the things that I listed.

What land are you looking for? We just got half a dozen new players into our guild and they got 8x8 and 16x16 land plots in different zones not far from each other. It seems every time someone makes one of these threads or makes a complaint in-game about there being no land, they're looking for a 28x28 as their first plot of land on a server filled to the brim with players. Land is always demoing, land is always for sale, it's there but you're just not looking closely enough for it.

Quiet that I'm not looking for land to put a mansion, is more, I'm not looking for any land, as unfortunately we will not play this server, but you have to be realistic, it is a fast server like this you can not allow a group of players to buy as much land as they can, and then sell them at higher and higher prices, because when the time comes, people will not even get 8x8 plots. But anyway, this is a simple debate and I gave my point of view constructively. The edits are taken by the administrators, after all it is their server and they will do what they like with it.
Although the server has enough people, it does not have the amount for which the game was originally designed in Korea, where the population of a server would surely quintuplate that of this one. Also this server denotes good programming, and speaking with a little knowledge, the programmers could expand the housing area in Rokala / Ahnimar, where there is space left over for nothing and in this way give more chance to players who do not want resell land but exploit it.

Back