What's new

Land

There are an absolutely insane amount of ways to make gold. If buying land is what you want to do, you can start with one of these and use that gold to buy land.

Farm Coinpurses
Farm Library
Trade Runs
Merit Dailies
Sell Honor

Those are all I can think off of the top of my head. All of these will easily make you enough gold to buy land.
Regardless of ways to make gold, if i was a new player id personally feel just like Redpoint, and wouldn't even bother to grind and grind just to give large sums of gold to the scummy bottom feeders that sit around all day taking land with their 5 6 7 brothers, sisters, family, harem of wives, etc.

The land situation wildly worsened ever since server was advertised on social media a couple months back, it dragged in alot of garbage with that net. Selling land is relatively new to the server and only really took off at that time, as before that even faction chat would point you to free 24 plots "theres one right next to my house". Now, server is full of designs that aren't built, id dare say its 50/50 between used and just planted designs.

New players can get shafted. Sure they'll maybe find a 16, with some luck perhaps even a 24x24 out in the sticks, still doesn't undo the fact that 40 or 50% of all land on this server remains unused, and the management of it, as a whole, is a joke.

Last edited:
Thank you Vexaro for your comment, I see that you understood my point of view. I hope this is only a business for "players with large family" and "husbands with vasts harems".

I don't see any problem about the lands, there is a lot of lands that are unsued for more than 4 months and people don't use them, just prepay and keep them. This is something that admins should look for and think about a solution. I have 8 plots and I use all of them, also there are a lot of plots available on sale.

Also there are some people that make gold by taking plots and selling them, I don't see a problem on it, as I said, for me the problem is those lands that are unsued for months and people keep prepaying.

We do investigate these unused lands to ensure none of these owners have twin accounts. If no twin accounts are found there is nothing we can do about players whom pay there taxes and don't use the land. This practice does not break any of our rules.

But if players look there is land available, it might not be prime land and if you want more then one farm it will most likely be spread over several maps but it is indeed out there. Players simply need to be diligent and they will find some. If you don't have the time or don't have patients for looking, then there is always also many players selling land and many times this land is connected so you can have all farms in one spot.

I have some time and enough patience, besides I am of the idea that I like to progress in the game in the way that the game imposes, therefore I am not in favor of paying someone for a slot of land because it would be helping to follow , in a certain way, "monopolizing" the land for a handful of people. You do not necessarily need to have 2 accounts to own many lands. In an official server you must pay what in NA is called "Patron" to be able to own some land, as well as the way in which the Labor is regenerated is much slower, with the addition of obtaining Labor potions not it is cheap; so generating taxes for many lands is complicated, all this means that there is a certain limit for a player to own a lot of land due to the difficulties that this entails. Here that does not happen, so from my humble opinion and in a constructive way I suggest that the limit is administered by the staff.
As I said before the administration of the server is in the hands of the staff and they will surely take the most convenient decision.
Surely my opinion does not have much value, but after having played in Korea, Russia, launch in NA and Fresh Start, is the only objectionable thing that I find in the server (in the little I have played), otherwise I was surprised with the quality of it in every aspect.

Greetings and from now my apologies if any of my post offended or annoyed someone.

I have many land plots connected and some not connected, my first land i had was a gazebo i bought 1 year ago, after play for 2 weeks, i paid 1k gold, and sell the spot after 6 months for 5k, in total the land i bought i spend like 30k+ gold. Sometimes we found good deals, my last one i bought a treehouse certed and a gazebo certed for 5,5k. Some land i found for free when server had a small population b4 the 3.0 update.

Back