What's new

Leadership Based Raid General Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bofur

In the 3.0 update raid, generals are delegated by the amount of leadership and or hero status. This has been an issue as of recently during Mistmerrow and would like to request that something similar to this would be added so instances like this wouldn't happen.

Thanks for your time and Glory to the West.

Last edited:
While that system was annoying at times, it has more benefits saving faction events from afk/troll leads.

Fabio4hero2k18 "Not because he wants to be hero, but because he's the hero we probably deserve."©

I'll correct that for you.

FabioUWOTM8F8MEIRL "Not because I want to be hero, but because I'm the type of person that smears his poop over the walls of stalls in public restrooms."©

I'll correct that for you.

FabioUWOTM8F8MEIRL "Not because I want to be hero, but because I'm the type of person that smears his poop over the walls of stalls in public restrooms."©
You saw that too right? I wanted to stop him but he looked so happy.

also that system only worked if the current raid leader clicks the okay button to give the leader position away.

People are voted into Hero positions for a reason, there should be priority raid lead assigned to them.

I don't know about anyone else, but the only reason our whole Guild voted for Bofur was because Beck came into discord and requested votes.

The only reason people voted me when I was a hero was because I took on the role of one, don't vote because people ask, vote because people deserve it

also give me thumbs i need 2k leadership before next terms so i can be hero again thx

The only reason people voted me when I was a hero was because I took on the role of one, don't vote because people ask, vote because people deserve it

also give me thumbs i need 2k leadership before next terms so i can be hero again thx
I would, I really would, but I have decided to give Fabio my thumbs, because it's hilarious to hear him freak out in discord about not wanting to be hero.

#FABIOHERO2k18

Since I generally have the highest leadership in any raid i'm easy taking all the leads B)
And that's good since you're actually trying to win us these faction events rather than troll lead because someone once told you not to do something. But when a person who isn't even in the top 50 in leadership gets lead over 3 people who spent 10-ish minutes there and are in the top 20 in leadership there's a bit of a problem. It surely doesn't help that after that they choose to kick others from the raid splitting our raid and forcing us to lose every engagement.

Step 1: Fabio marks map legitimately.
Step 2: Bofur has a tantrum in raid spamming people to leave.
Step 3: Bofur drops raid, pretends he was kicked.
Step 4: Bofurtears drop raid and continue to cap/flag on their own faction.
Step 5: Bofurtear member guildless flagging on ninja over and over who literally has not been able to play through all of this because he's been at work.
Step 6: Bofur tries to harass Fabio at luscas.
Step 7: guildless Bofur finally pisses off fluffybunnies.
Step 6: "pro west" guild flags on their own friends at luscas. Claims it was because they were healing us.

You guys are a riot.

How does the current system work when a zone goes to war? If multiple people are in the zone, who currently gets raid lead?
Heroes on retail used to port into MM (or Halcy) right before it went to war to ensure that they received raid lead. Lead went to whoever had most leadership. I can't remember if that's effective before or after 3.0. If this isn't part of our patch, it would be an extremely useful addition.

How does the current system work when a zone goes to war? If multiple people are in the zone, who currently gets raid lead?
Heroes on retail used to port into MM (or Halcy) right before it went to war to ensure that they received raid lead. Lead went to whoever had most leadership. I can't remember if that's effective before or after 3.0. If this isn't part of our patch, it would be an extremely useful addition.
It's basically who's in the 1-1 spot.

When a raid is formed, whoever is there first is leader. So in zones that turn to war, it's random, and in things like MM, when no one is in, it's the first person to teleport in.

Step 1: Fabio marks map legitimately.
Step 2: Bofur has a tantrum in raid spamming people to leave.
Step 3: Bofur drops raid, pretends he was kicked.
Step 4: Bofurtears drop raid and continue to cap/flag on their own faction.
Step 5: Bofurtear member guildless flagging on ninja over and over who literally has not been able to play through all of this because he's been at work.
Step 6: Bofur tries to harass Fabio at luscas.
Step 7: guildless Bofur finally pisses off fluffybunnies.
Step 6: "pro west" guild flags on their own friends at luscas. Claims it was because they were healing us.

You guys are a riot.
I am very confused about what you are complaining about. This thread ISN'T to discuss what you think happened, its to talk about how people who have proven they are worthy of leading to get the leadership roles. Anything else talked about in this is just people ranting about something that should be talked about in another post. So please take your drama elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back