What's new

Lord Coin Shortage? How can you make it better?

Sypher

It seems everyone is buying lord coins, nobody is selling.

Can we get a fix to allow LC to be sold on the AH?

Is there another way LC can be put into the game, maybe double LC rewards for Castle quests in combo with allow them to be sold on AH?

Something needs to be done.

Just wait until they announce they aren't implementing Erenor weapons and the prices completely crash and everyone sells.

It seems everyone is buying lord coins, nobody is selling.

Can we get a fix to allow LC to be sold on the AH?

Is there another way LC can be put into the game, maybe double LC rewards for Castle quests in combo with allow them to be sold on AH?

Something needs to be done.

You can list LC on the AH in 3.5 patch. Just wait a little bit

There's that little girl that tries to sell you something that's worth a whole lords coin for 50 guilda but no one would ever do that. Maybe we can balance what she asks for so people get more whole LCs instead of the pence.

There's that little girl that tries to sell you something that's worth a whole lords coin for 50 guilda but no one would ever do that. Maybe we can balance what she asks for so people get more whole LCs instead of the pence.

You know, I always wondered why she was asking for something INSANELY high in value while the lady right next to her says "grow 5 of these ugly-ass trees and you'll get a coin out of it".

that teaches u a valuable lesson in life - never trust little girls on the internet.

Little GIRL asking for GIRL-DA /s

HUEHUEHUE
'peng

I posted in the "suggestions" thread yesterday. I think they need to make some changes to the LC quests. The kill quest should be worth 100 pence like the rest (or even more, since it requires the most effort), and the territory packs should either also be increased to 100 pence or made much more rare than they are now. I see way too many farms sitting for hours on end with 3 packs and the kill quest, while everyone just camps for the trees instead.

If you made them all 100 pence no one would want to do the trees since they can be uprooted. Can we get the guilda girl to ask for 5 guilda instead of 50? I think that's more reasonable.

If you made them all 100 pence no one would want to do the trees since they can be uprooted. Can we get the guilda girl to ask for 5 guilda instead of 50? I think that's more reasonable.

That's a good suggestion, but I think even 5 is too many for this server. 2 GS feels about right.

People would still do the trees cause it's still the least effort. Relatively speaking. Easy to just plant something and forget about it than to farm your mind out.
Uprooting costs 500 Labor per tree so unless someone had a bunch of labor pots or nothing better to do with their lives :D
Even if you uproot 1 tree, the person still getting 80Pence, which is still way better than 50 from a pack for hardly any effort... Or even having to kill 50 mobs for 1pence per as is in the current system... T_T

The difference though is that there is zero risk to the mob farming quest. You just have to farm the mobs. No one can take it from you. The trees can be uprooted. The pack, someone can kill you and turn it in themselves. Because it requires no risk and only effort I don't feel like it should be worth more. Farming mobs isn't really all that hard to being with.

2 gs might be too little. I think if you try hard enough and are outside the pirate faction you can get like 30 gs a day if you actually do all the dailies but most of us don't bother.

Trees can be greefed and entire quest destroyed, fruit and water is 0 risk as well even if u lost a pack u can just get another one and if u smart u can do this quest in 5 min as well ppl plant blazing trees and pumps for that quests. Also u have to remember that purification zone have to be purified so it take effort from guild that own castle. Oh and one more thing, Hunting quest cant be done solo on alt character and many ppl that work on castles have multiple characters just for lord coins without any gear on them so if u are a player with one char and u may find hard time to quest cuz all can be gone.

Last edited:
I think the situation will be partially alleviated by 3.5 and the ability to AH lord coins. But there will need to be a push from more experienced players to encourage newer / less experienced players to start working on castles, that way lots more come into AH daily. People on east/west could even organize raids for people to do the kill quests, like people used to do with lib runs, but that's just a thought and we'll see what happens in 3.5.

in the moment is hard to find quest on exeloch all quest all taken all packs are taken from farms only hunting quest stays mostly untouched, we did some of them with guild on alts to spawn more packs on farms and thats it. Noone sell Lord coins from diferent reasons some wait for 3.5 we building castle in the moment so we are unable to sell until castle will be in decent state.

no no no with your grade 2 math
5 gilda is worth 40 gold at the least, 50g is high-average. You want to this girl to give something worth 200g+ for only 40-50g? Yea fuck off, the Lord Coin market is massive, if you want to buy, put some effort into it. I'd say a good 15-25 LC is produced per castle per day for the workers, not counting the LC that is given to the castle owner. If you're gunna propose a change to the gilda girl, at the very minimum, 20 gilda stars to not fuck up the economy, or don't change it and actually go out into trade chat once in awhile. I've sold a good 100 LC to a single guy over the past several weeks because he was WTB in trade chat and worked out a deal....

If that gilda->LC quest is fucked with too much, it will devalue lord coins, ruin of the business of many alt-lords-in-chief, and make the ONLY way to get LC reasonably is via gilda... (my 3 LC a day when LC is only worth 75g is soooo amazing when you exclude gilda)

LC is a dangerous and lucrative market and it's not for no reason when there's literally hundreds of LC going out daily.

Last edited by a moderator:
no no no with your grade 2 math
5 gilda is worth 40 gold at the least, 50g is high-average. You want to this girl to give something worth 200g+ for only 40-50g? Yea fuck off, the Lord Coin market is massive, if you want to buy, put some effort into it. I'd say a good 15-25 LC is produced per castle per day for the workers, not counting the LC that is given to the castle owner. If you're gunna propose a change to the gilda girl, at the very minimum, 20 gilda stars to not fuck up the economy, or don't change it and actually go out into trade chat once in awhile. I've sold a good 100 LC to a single guy over the past several weeks because he was WTB in trade chat and worked out a deal....

If that gilda->LC quest is fucked with too much, it will devalue lord coins, ruin of the business of many alt-lords-in-chief, and make the ONLY way to get LC reasonably is via gilda... (my 3 LC a day when LC is only worth 75g is soooo amazing when you exclude gilda)

LC is a dangerous and lucrative market and it's not for no reason when there's literally hundreds of LC going out daily.
On live the most lord coins every reasonably were sold for was 100g per, AFTER the release of 3.5 LC's were selling for 30g each. To say that they are worth 200g is ridiculous. The one and only reason they are 200g on this server is that there is a shortage of them. If every player on the server started doing the LC quest for 5 Gilda the price still would not drop to below what players paid for it back on retail. Sure they may sell for 200g on this server at the moment, but the whole point of this thread is to show that it shouldn't cost that much per AND ways that could drop the price, I.E gilda quest.

On live the most lord coins every reasonably were sold for was 100g per, AFTER the release of 3.5 LC's were selling for 30g each. To say that they are worth 200g is ridiculous. The one and only reason they are 200g on this server is that there is a shortage of them. If every player on the server started doing the LC quest for 5 Gilda the price still would not drop to below what players paid for it back on retail. Sure they may sell for 200g on this server at the moment, but the whole point of this thread is to show that it shouldn't cost that much per AND ways that could drop the price, I.E gilda quest.

No, its cuz ppl have more gold.

5 gilda is worth 40 gold at the least, 50g is high-average. You want to this girl to give something worth 200g+ for only 40-50g?
But if you just do the daily quest you get half to a whole LC for "free" depending on the quest you took.... 'idk

Back