What's new

Lost my scarecrow farm

Pathetic

I'm a new player and when I was destroying a bunch of stuff after hitting 52 I accidentally deleted my small scarecrow farm. Is there any way I can get it back?
My ign is Thyme if you need it.

Thanks

Unfortunately the admins do not interfere with normal gaming play. They will only intervene in case of bugs etc.. One other way to obtain one is through making an alt and doing the quest again or buying an improved farm and breaking it down with an evenstone and you will have a scarecrow farm and farmers workstation.

today i used an evenstone on my improved scarecrow farm and it broke into 2 enchanted blueprints, no 8x8 scarecrow farm, no workstation. no way to craft a scarecrow farm as it requires a workstation, cant get a workstation as it needs a scarecrow.. huh?? so i made an alt, got a farm, but it cannot be traded, i placed it, it cannot be sold. help please.

You need to use the construction workbench to downgrade the improved 16x16 farm and get the 8x8 farm design and the farmer's workstation. If u use evenstone in any kind of design you get enchanted blueprints.

That puts me in a bind as now i dont have any farm, and cant make or obtain one short of buying one for credits. Pity the recipe is in the game but is locked due to no workstation availiable for gold purchase or better, vocation.

That puts me in a bind as now i dont have any farm, and cant make or obtain one short of buying one for credits. Pity the recipe is in the game but is locked due to no workstation availiable for gold purchase or better, vocation.

Make a new char, do the quest line, get the 8x8, improved to 16x16 and sell to ur main char for 1 copper.

Is it possible for a friend with a work station to set their land temporarily to Public, and then use their workstation?

Using Evenstone for reverting 8x8 design is something that will come in 3.5, not 3.0. As I checked in game now u can find a Solar/Lunar/Stellar 16x16 Farm to use public Farmer-Workstation. The personal Farmer-Workstation made by 8x8 design is be bound on Character who crafted it so no one even family member could use it but the owner ( for this 3.0 version )
P/s: U can ez to see the scarerows with sword and shield cloaking red/blue/green capes.

Back